Visa granted

jay290901

Guest LeeVic&Finn

Hi jay290901.... Congrats on the visa!

We have just got job offer today on a sponsored 457 visa and plan to head to Perth Nov time ... do you know the cost of the visa .... Hubbie's company saying it will be around $5K yet we think about $250 - and they are wanting to build into salary package etc ... Just want to make sure they have it right.....any help much appreciated .... cheers

Guest DonUnder

Congrats. Mine came through today as well. Shockingly quick as it was only lodged about a week ago.

Best of luck with the house sale and move :)

Hi jay290901.... Congrats on the visa!

We have just got job offer today on a sponsored 457 visa and plan to head to Perth Nov time ... do you know the cost of the visa .... Hubbie's company saying it will be around $5K yet we think about $250 - and they are wanting to build into salary package etc ... Just want to make sure they have it right.....any help much appreciated .... cheers

\\

190 quid permanent residency visas ate $2100 ish

Mally

Guest katymary1
Wanted to share our good news. Our 457 visa was granted on Monday - yeah:yes:. Hubby will be flying out to Perth round about 20th October and I will follow with the kids once the house is sold. Anybody want to buy a house???

HI,

We are just in the process of collating evidence for ourVisa application for 457 Visa and the Company that are sponsoring me are just in the process of getting their Company assessed to be approved as a sponsor??

Do you mind if I ask what job your husband has and how long ot took to get all your evidence together and any other advise you may have?

Did you use an Agent??

Thanx

HI,

We are just in the process of collating evidence for ourVisa application for 457 Visa and the Company that are sponsoring me are just in the process of getting their Company assessed to be approved as a sponsor??

Do you mind if I ask what job your husband has and how long ot took to get all your evidence together and any other advise you may have?

Did you use an Agent??

Thanx

Hi Katymary1, my husband is in Business Development in the oil & gas industry. It didn't take us long to get things organised as employer was already set up to sponser and they used an agent in Perth who did all the paperwork for us. We just had to get marriage/birth certs/passports scanned in and emailed to them. They filled out visa application and emailed it to us to approve before lodging. Medicals and chest x-rays were done and couriered to Sydney. If you want any more specific info then send me a PM and I'll answer if I can.

Guest katymary1
Wanted to share our good news. Our 457 visa was granted on Monday - yeah:yes:. Hubby will be flying out to Perth round about 20th October and I will follow with the kids once the house is sold. Anybody want to buy a house???

Hi,

Can you please tell me what job you have applied for on the 457 - your application went through very quickly??

Did you use an Agent?

How much evidence did you have to get?

Did you have a sponsor?

Sorry so may questions??

Thanx

Archived