got a viewing in 10 mins

the hutchies

omg got a call from Ea at 12;50 someone sat outside our house can they have a look:shocked:

why couldn,t they come yesterday when everything was spick an span me an kids aving lazy day today. anyway after doing a quick tidy round you manic tidy that is i think i am readt for em told em to come back in an hour fingers crossed:wacko:

Lisax

Well that went okay...i think!!!

I reduced the house yesterday, by 10 grand and apparently they had seen it on t'interweb and the son came and had a look from the top of our garden.. he went home and told parents he liked the look of it... anyway the dad i think came with the son had a look round said all the things you want them to say..and they are coming back with the mum/wife on saturday morning 9am so watch this space and keep your fingers crossed please

Lisax

Well that went okay...i think!!!

I reduced the house yesterday, by 10 grand and apparently they had seen it on t'interweb and the son came and had a look from the top of our garden.. he went home and told parents he liked the look of it... anyway the dad i think came with the son had a look round said all the things you want them to say..and they are coming back with the mum/wife on saturday morning 9am so watch this space and keep your fingers crossed please

Lisax

Sounds good doesn't it. I will keep everything crossed for you and send positive vibes. God it just teaches me I was getting complacent thinking no one was going to bother just turning up. The house is a pigsty I had better clean just in case........................:huh:

Guest traybears

thats sound positive.brilliant stuff.good luck for saturday.we had a viewing about half an hour ago.she seem to like it but you just never know.least yours are coming back.good luck hun.tracy.xx.

Sounds good doesn't it. I will keep everything crossed for you and send positive vibes. God it just teaches me I was getting complacent thinking no one was going to bother just turning up. The house is a pigsty I had better clean just in case........................:huh:

Hey Cath we were havin a proper lazy day... kids in their pj's watching tv me in my pj's on PIO... breakfast pots everywhere, beds not made ironing not put away:embarrassed:

as soon as i got the phone call it was all hell let loose i really wanted them to come and see it not that i'm desperate but we all mucked in and i still had 10 mins spare to post on here

Lisax

Hey Cath we were havin a proper lazy day... kids in their pj's watching tv me in my pj's on PIO... breakfast pots everywhere, beds not made ironing not put away:embarrassed:

as soon as i got the phone call it was all hell let loose i really wanted them to come and see it not that i'm desperate but we all mucked in and i still had 10 mins spare to post on here

Lisax

OMG are you my long lost sister or something. We would normally be the same but I had to get my daughter to the orthodontist this morning at 9.15 am.

Its nice to know I am not the only slacker around!:biglaugh:

Archived