190 Medical - Further assessment required

Sid190

Hi,

I have recently got an invitation for 190 and when we went for assessment, they have asked for further medical assessment for my 3 years old daughter.

my daughter was born in Australia and due to covid she had very limited social interaction and more screen time. She doesn’t respond to her name and she didn’t speak any word until the day for medical. When they asked for further assessment, we got worried as earlier we thought it’s just speech. After searching over the internet I realised that this could be a reason for visa refusal.

We met with some doctors and started to work on her. In 2 months of time she started to respond to her name 7/10 times. Started to follow shirt commands like sit, come, eat, jump and punch etc. She has very good eye contact. She speaks 5-6 rhymes now. Started to say I want. She is very playful now as the screen time went to almost zero a day.

We need to go for further assessment. Any help will be appreciated as what we should expect in the assessment. In further assessment, they have asked for her history, diagnosis, management plan and social services if required. They have also mentioned that they need a thorough assessment about ASD if applicable and its severity.

I sent the following email, to which I have not received a reply.

Dear xxx (ID deleted)

Thank you for contacting us.

The medical criteria are one of the most complex areas of Australian migration law. Over the years we have developed a set of guidelines and recommendations that have so far been 100% successful where medical issues have arisen.

Our professional fee for sending you the relevant information files and strategies to maximise your prospects of success would be $198. We have attached a file that sets out payment options should you decide to retain our services.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email.

Best regards

Westly

I have been contacted by many DIY applicants who have invested up to $100k, sometimes more,  digging their own graves in one way or another. About 1 in 10 are willing to pay my consultation fee.