Hard or soft

Guest sanders family

Guest sanders family

Hi everyone in melbourne

It may sound like a silly question but is the water hard or soft, we live in a really hard water area here in england and we have so may problems with electrical goods limescale around the sinks and i hate the taste of tap water. sorry its a silly question again :embarrassed:

Guest Jaynie

Don't know about VIC water, but here in NSW ours is soft, no limescale and no dry skin either. The tapwater is fine too, I just fill up me jug and put it in the fridge! lol

Guest sanders family

Thank you life is going to be great in victoria lovely skin, shiny hair,

no furry kettle no limescale around the taps and bath,

lovely drinking water what more can a women ask for LOL:jiggy: :smile:

I cannot comment on the water but I have to say I opened your post with much triepidation I thought it was going to be very rude! ( I still opened it though!:biglaugh:)

Me too!!!!!!

Must say something about our minds!

My youngest son is petrified of Fraggle Rock!

Guest sanders family

Yes i love to keep people guessing on what the threads are about (only sometimes) I was going to put this smiley on first :Randy-git:but then i thought i might look more silly than asking the question. As long as i can put a smile on someones face this waiting process is a killer! Thanks for the replies

We love Fraggle Rock in our house (hmm DD now 19)

the band we put our hair up in ponytails etc are called fraggles in our house because my DS said his sister looked like a fraggle (Red) when her hair was put up in bunches - and it stuck, still call them that now

Karen X

Archived