Migration Agent Recommendations (UK based)

Joeh87

I find that many of my clients prefer to have someone in their time zone as it’s easier to get small things sorted out quickly without trying to schedule a call across an 11 hour time difference, or wait 24 hours for a response, but the overall service levels should be the same. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Joeh87 said:

Hi there,

Does anyone have any recommendations for migration agents to assist in organising my 491 visa. I would be keen to use a company with good recommendations.

Cheers

Have a chat with paul who has posted above. He is a long term and respected member of the forum and a registered migration agent. Think he is in the uk as well. What’s not to love?! 😀

His website is linked in his signature.

Good luck with your migration. 👍

• Haha 1

Agree. I was in the US when I used the services of Go Matilda. Yeah there was a time lag in getting responses but they were very professional and I had no troubles overall. So yes it does not matter where they are located these days. My application was 10 years ago, now it should be simpler.