augest 7

The Tribunal sets aside the decision 

Augest 12

Nomination approved and asked for AFP and Medical 

September 09

Medical and AFP done

Still waiting.... No response from Immigration 

How long did you wait? 
I’m so stressful waiting it’s 21 months when they refuse the nomination and 17 months now on AAT, it’s been 3 years and i still wait. I feel like my life is in nowhere 😞

On 25/09/2020 at 17:35, ring3018 said:

How long did you wait? 
I’m so stressful waiting it’s 21 months when they refuse the nomination and 17 months now on AAT, it’s been 3 years and i still wait. I feel like my life is in nowhere 😞

doesn't want to disappoint you further, however, The wait is endless, I read some peoples post here, waiting for AAT hearing since last 30 months after they lodged AAT, however the official wait time on AAT website is now 785 days, which is approx 26 months.

Edited by virajhu

1 hour ago, virajhu said:

doesn't want to disappoint you further, however, The wait is endless, I read some peoples post here, waiting for AAT hearing since last 30 months after they lodged AAT, however the official wait time on AAT website is now 785 days, which is approx 26 months.

I tried to find the times on AAT but couldn’t find it, can you pls post a link? Thanks

21 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

I tried to find the times on AAT but couldn’t find it, can you pls post a link? Thanks

21 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

https://www.aat.gov.au/steps-in-a-review/migration-and-refugee/migration/what-happens-after-lodgement

scroll to end of this page, and bookmark this page, I am following this page since when the days was 444 and now it is 785 days 

On 25/09/2020 at 17:12, Pokharelnepal said:

My time line

augest 4

Hearing

augest 7

The Tribunal sets aside the decision 

Augest 12

Nomination approved and asked for AFP and Medical 

September 09

Medical and AFP done

Still waiting.... No response from Immigration 

Hi there 

May I know when did u apply for AAT ???

Hi guys 

I am waiting to hear some news from AAT but I feel hopeless after reading few from this forum..

My timeline is as below 

WA, cook 187 DE

1) RSMS lodged : FEB 2018

2)RSMS refusal : June 2019

3)AAT lodged : July 2019 

My question is my agent told me 2 different answers about 2 years working condition. 

One person said “the 2 years period” starts from the day of lodgment of appeal so it will be July 2021. I have been working here for almost 3 years and by the time I win the appeal, it will be 4 years. So she said even if I leave after winning the appeal, the company cannot do anything about it cuz I already work more than 2 years.   

But the other person said it starts from the day of getting PR so I need to work 2 more years after I win the appeal.   

What are you guys thoughts on this? Anyone had answer about this from immigration? I would wanna call them to ask this but don’t wanna any trouble as well. My company is really dodge and the treat people so bad. Can we work in another place but in the same regional area? I thought RSMS is regional sponsor, so we could move to the another company? Anyone know about this? 

This place is killing me please save me…  

2 hours ago, Xoxo86 said:

Hi guys 

I am waiting to hear some news from AAT but I feel hopeless after reading few from this forum..

My timeline is as below 

WA, cook 187 DE

1) RSMS lodged : FEB 2018

2)RSMS refusal : June 2019

3)AAT lodged : July 2019 

My question is my agent told me 2 different answers about 2 years working condition. 

One person said “the 2 years period” starts from the day of lodgment of appeal so it will be July 2021. I have been working here for almost 3 years and by the time I win the appeal, it will be 4 years. So she said even if I leave after winning the appeal, the company cannot do anything about it cuz I already work more than 2 years.   

But the other person said it starts from the day of getting PR so I need to work 2 more years after I win the appeal.   

What are you guys thoughts on this? Anyone had answer about this from immigration? I would wanna call them to ask this but don’t wanna any trouble as well. My company is really dodge and the treat people so bad. Can we work in another place but in the same regional area? I thought RSMS is regional sponsor, so we could move to the another company? Anyone know about this? 

This place is killing me please save me…  

Period starts after the grant. Dont forget that after two years you have to sign contract again for Immigration without that they dont grant visa either. 

Edited by WelderGuy5

3 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Cant we all sign a letter of request to AAT for speeding up process ?

The latest statistics published for the AAT show that at the end of August they had over 62,000 active cases.

The active cases have been steadily increasing over the last few years as the AAT is overloaded with appeals. 

Unfortunately, the processing time for AAT appeals will continue to increase as this backlog increases, unless additional resources are allocated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

The latest statistics published for the AAT show that at the end of August they had over 62,000 active cases.

The active cases have been steadily increasing over the last few years as the AAT is overloaded with appeals. 

Unfortunately, the processing time for AAT appeals will continue to increase as this backlog increases, unless additional resources are allocated.

Hi Raul

May I ask you one question?

do you know why Immi are  taking too long to granted a visa after winning AAT?

Or like my case I won in April and haven’t heard anything since back. So even Medical Assessment I haven’t done yet. So is there anything I can do? Do you know any real email from them to ask about it?  
thanks 

11 minutes ago, Leticia said:

Hi Raul

May I ask you one question?

do you know why Immi are  taking too long to granted a visa after winning AAT?

Or like my case I won in April and haven’t heard anything since back. So even Medical Assessment I haven’t done yet. So is there anything I can do? Do you know any real email from them to ask about it?  
thanks 

Each case is different but the delay appears excessive. You may wish to ask your Agent to escalate the matter by lodging a formal complaint to try and seek a resolution.

• Thanks 1

On 28/09/2020 at 10:31, virajhu said:

No i know. My friend applied on AAT, while he waits for 27 months, his wife studied master of social work, got 190 invi and he still waits for the AAT result 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, rizwan_syeds said:

Need suggestions. Should I give a call to Immi for information about how my file is going. Submitted all the documents after decision set aside by AAT IN June and recently submitted the visa medical 

Hey Rizwan

you can, but they not going to say anything to you, they don’t say about your status visa. I won back in April and haven’t heard anything yet. My agent keeping send email to them, but they don’t answer any too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, rizwan_syeds said:

Need suggestions. Should I give a call to Immi for information about how my file is going. Submitted all the documents after decision set aside by AAT IN June and recently submitted the visa medical 

I tried calling them too, all they said was we don’t have a processing time for cases after AAT win, got told to keep an eye on my emails for any correspondence from the department and wait. Sick of this really....by the way I won AAT in May.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 01/10/2020 at 08:06, Raul Senise said:

Each case is different but the delay appears excessive. You may wish to ask your Agent to escalate the matter by lodging a formal complaint to try and seek a resolution.

Hi Raul,

Do you have any idea, Why DHA are not approving any 187 visa after AAT approve nomination?  Too many members here are waiting for their visa since 4-5 months after submitting Medical and AFP. Is there any changes in policy ?

Please advice and also advice what we can do next as they are not responding any email or complaint.

Thanks

Edited by Appy25

Nomination Approved by AAT -Feb 2020

Visa File open by immigration-March-2020

Document Requested ( Medical/AFP/PCC)-March-2020

Document Submitted March-2020

No Response after that by Immigration.

Sent too many emails -receiving General Automated Response saying "We do not respond any status enquiry"

Called on help lines -They do not have access for file and have to wait for case officer to reply back

Lodge Complaint to Global Feedback Unit- Reply received " The Global Feedback Unit can not assist you with this matter"

Met Local Member: He said he can not interfere in this matter 

I do not know what to do now after trying all these resources. 

After 20 months RSMS file opened and refused 

After 2 years AAT open

6 months passed after Nomination approved

Total 4 and half years passed and still cant find an answer for better life.

So sad and depressed ..................hopeless 

Edited by Appy25
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 hours ago, rizwan_syeds said:

Can i please have your timeline? Like the date yoy apply for Aat, hearing date and set aside date please?

12 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Can i please have your timeline? Like the date yoy apply for Aat, hearing date and set aside date please?

Restaurant manager

19 March 2017 refused by immigration 

02 April AAT 2017 appeal 

Feb 2020 case open requesting documents. 
June requested to appear for hearing 

20 June file approved by AAT. Sent back to Immi 

22 June Immi asked more information. Submitted all documents never heard anything after that

Edited by rizwan_syeds