57 minutes ago, skyfall said:

RSMS 187 Retail Manager
Nomination and Visa August 2016
Nomination refused January 2018
AAT -Feb 2018
Hearing - 17th Feb,2020

Nomination Approved 19 Feb, 2020
Pr granted:24 March 2020

Congrats, I'm waiting for a year and I feel so so stressful already.

May I ask what did you provide for them? Do you need payslip, bank statement? Thank you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Susan P said:

ey all! 
hearing was by telephone 

first 30 min we were trying to get all connected with the member and AAT office attendant (we: my boss, 1 witness, myself, the AATMember) 

then the member start explaining the case in a really slow and calm voice so we can all hear and understand.

the we all need to say our names and make sure we can hear every attendants, they explain we have to have our phone in Mute all the time unless we are replying any questions.

after that the hearing started with questions about business finances directly to the owners 

then questions about the position to owner and myself (is explain the role and what I do in daily basis) 

after around 40 min the member ask for documentationto support our answers and give us 14 days to do so, she did a recap and finish the hearing. 

everyone said thanks and the call ends 

Hi Susan 

thank you so much for your message to all of us. I’m curious to know if you would do something different ? Like do you think you have answered clear all questions? You were scared ? Would you answer something different to make more evidences on the case ? My husband’s Hearing in between 2 weeks and we are so freaking out right now. We have been wait for 28 months this hearing and now is gonna come up by telephone which you can’t see their face... making harder to believe. Are you confident ? And please which documents they asked more? Because ours have already asked and hearing is booked. So they can ask more after hearing ?

please let me know 

thanks

Leticia  

2 hours ago, Leticia said:

Hi Susan 

thank you so much for your message to all of us. I’m curious to know if you would do something different ? Like do you think you have answered clear all questions? You were scared ? Would you answer something different to make more evidences on the case ? My husband’s Hearing in between 2 weeks and we are so freaking out right now. We have been wait for 28 months this hearing and now is gonna come up by telephone which you can’t see their face... making harder to believe. Are you confident ? And please which documents they asked more? Because ours have already asked and hearing is booked. So they can ask more after hearing ?

please let me know 

thanks

Leticia  

Do they ask only financial documents for your side? Did they ask anything else like payslip or bank statement or super statement? Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

Do they ask only financial documents for your side? Did they ask anything else like payslip or bank statement or super statement? Thank you. 

They asked everything related to financial Documents... depends on what was your refusal. If financial yes payslips, bas, super and everything 

13 hours ago, Leticia said:

Hi Susan 

please let me know 

thanks

Leticia  

I probably choose to speak more slowly and clear, the anxiety make to rush a bit, always answer to the point and be as specific as posible, try not to read thing but more that cae out out of your mind, 

by phone you can tell if your reading or not, the member thing the business is not profitable but what happened is there was an expansion so we need documentation to prove that, and I need more documentation about my position (training staff and local marketing) 

min the hearing when the ask questions the give you 14 days to send any documentation to prove anything you said and haven’t got any document yet, but if you got everything they won’t ask for more. 

3 hours ago, Susan P said:

I probably choose to speak more slowly and clear, the anxiety make to rush a bit, always answer to the point and be as specific as posible, try not to read thing but more that cae out out of your mind, 

by phone you can tell if your reading or not, the member thing the business is not profitable but what happened is there was an expansion so we need documentation to prove that, and I need more documentation about my position (training staff and local marketing) 

min the hearing when the ask questions the give you 14 days to send any documentation to prove anything you said and haven’t got any document yet, but if you got everything they won’t ask for more. 

Hi Susan

thank you so much. Is your refusal was about financial or position ? 
Anyway I hope the best thing come up for you. Send your documents and you will be fine. I’ll let you guys know once we get us in two weeks.

Hi guys ! 

I am asking behalf of friend, she got her 187visa approved  In 2017 offshore )not sure about date or month) 

But her owner shut that business Before  she entered the Australia. So she suddenly got a letter from department that her visa has been canceled, but she is still living in same regional area her daughter goes to local state school. She made genuine effort with employment as well. But In 2018 she appllied for AAT and she had final hearing in June 2019 and officer said he will give a decision in July. But as we are in 2020 and she hasn’t heard anything from them yet. Anyone experienced same ? That will be really helpful. She is very stressed at the moment. 

Thanks 

Hi guys ! 
I am asking behalf of friend, she got her 187visa approved  In 2017 offshore )not sure about date or month) 
But her owner shut that business Before  she entered the Australia. So she suddenly got a letter from department that her visa has been canceled, but she is still living in same regional area her daughter goes to local state school. She made genuine effort with employment as well. But In 2018 she appllied for AAT and she had final hearing in June 2019 and officer said he will give a decision in July. But as we are in 2020 and she hasn’t heard anything from them yet. Anyone experienced same ? That will be really helpful. She is very stressed at the moment. 
Thanks 

I don’t understand...
She got a visa approved (offshore)
Then her boss shut the business
Then she received a letter to say the visa was cancelled
So how did she get Onshore to Australia? On what Visa did she get here?

On 15/03/2020 at 10:13, Jayjay16 said:

Normally they will ask for documents first anf if the docs strong enough and you lucky, they might approve the nomination without hearing, or they will sent you a hearing date after 2-3 weeks. 

Hi if anyone knows can u pls help me that what is the time like 5pm or midnight on due date for submission of papers, how risky if I apply extension?

Pls reply me, TIA

3 hours ago, Hari Om said:

Hi if anyone knows can u pls help me that what is the time like 5pm or midnight on due date for submission of papers, how risky if I apply extension?

Pls reply me, TIA

Hey it’s not problem at all ask for extension. We did cause documents wasn’t done. You can ask for 2 weeks. So we asked then documents was ready after 2 days after extensions. 

6 hours ago, Leticia said:

Hey it’s not problem at all ask for extension. We did cause documents wasn’t done. You can ask for 2 weeks. So we asked then documents was ready after 2 days after extensions

We asked for 2 weeks of extension and we supplied them all the requested documents. It’s been 3 week we haven’t heard anything from them yet. How many days you had to wait until you got any reply from AAT. 

5 hours ago, rizwan_syeds said:

We asked for 2 weeks of extension and we supplied them all the requested documents. It’s been 3 week we haven’t heard anything from them yet. How many days you had to wait until you got any reply from AAT. 

Hi 

we waited 6 weeks and then we call AAT asking if everything was all right. 3 hours late we got email for hearing 

Edited by Leticia

On 10/04/2020 at 11:02, Leticia said:

Hi Susan

thank you so much. Is your refusal was about financial or position ? 
Anyway I hope the best thing come up for you. Send your documents and you will be fine. I’ll let you guys know once we get us in two weeks.

Hi 

On 10/04/2020 at 07:54, Susan P said:

Hi Susan 

have you got any answer ?

please let us know 

thanks