AAT Won for 187

zijse

3 hours ago, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

Hi can i get advise from anyone please, i am waiting my decision from AAT July 2018, I am still waiting, can i send any reminder to AAT department about my decision, Please advise, and how long more i have to wait for decision. THANKS 

They normaly taking 2 years at the moment  so i think you will get notification from AAT this year in july or august.

if you check processing time on AAT website it says 698 days 

Hi guys,

I’ve never posted nor been a member of this forum before but i’ve been visiting it several times for the last 4 years and it did bring me comfort. So here’s to helping or maybe inspiring someone else out there to keep hope and keep pushing!

Applied for Nomination & Visa 187 - Perth - Disability Support Officer - 22/08/2016

Nomination Refused - 11/10/17

Visa Refused - 17/11/2017

AAT Applied - 04/12/2017

AAT Opened case and requested more information - 29/11/2019

Documents Sent - 13/12/2019

Nomination Approved by AAT &  sent to IMMI to review Visa - 13/02/2020

Request for Medical & police clearance from IMMI - 21/02/2020

Police Clearance Provided - 25/02/2020

Medical Clearance Done - 26/02/2020

Visa granted 24/03/2020

Good luck to anyone out there still waiting. The road is long and hard and several times I have wanted to give up. But finally I got there! So maybe you will too!

Hi, just wondering do the immigration ask for an update ielts?

Hi just want to know, Have u been hearing?  Did u go for hearing and what they ask for u? Please Reply 

Just received a letter from AAT requests additional information on 30March 2020. Because I change a new agent for my appeal. He just went through my case documents and asked me to get a new ielts result ASAP. But I saw some previous post saying that at the time I applied the visa which was 4 years ago, I had the valid ielts test result was enough. I am confused now and already in massive stress in making and gathering documents. I will be much relaxed if don’t need to retake the ielts atm.

1 hour ago, Henix mak said:

Just received a letter from AAT requests additional information on 30March 2020. Because I change a new agent for my appeal. He just went through my case documents and asked me to get a new ielts result ASAP. But I saw some previous post saying that at the time I applied the visa which was 4 years ago, I had the valid ielts test result was enough. I am confused now and already in massive stress in making and gathering documents. I will be much relaxed if don’t need to retake the ielts atm.

You 100% don’t need to retake the exam and if your agent doesn’t know this that’s very worrying.

It only needs to be valid at time of applying.

On 01/04/2020 at 01:09, simar27 said:

As long as your employer can prove that he genuinely  need you in his business.

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Also I am at similer situation had applied AAT in 2019, but I am working less hours but some time not at all; in the regional. However, I am working for same employer, few hours in her business which is in urban area. 

Please inform to me 

Thanks 

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. 

Also I am at similer situation had applied AAT in 2019, but I am working less hours but some time not at all; in the regional. However, I am working for same employer, few hours in her business which is in urban area. 

Please inform to me 

Thanks 

On 25/03/2020 at 20:09, Susan P said:

Mine was move form 26th March to 8th April as a telephone hearing.

not sure if this is gonna work same. Has anyone got similar experience?

Hi Susan 

Please can you tell me how is going to work your hearing? You gonna get it done tomorrow.. please could you tell me after That? My husband’s hearing is on 23April by phone as well... I much appreciate if you could tell me how did you go.

thanks in advance 

and so much luck for tomorrow 

14 hours ago, Leticia said:

Hi Susan 

Please can you tell me how is going to work your hearing? You gonna get it done tomorrow.. please could you tell me after That? My husband’s hearing is on 23April by phone as well... I much appreciate if you could tell me how did you go.

thanks in advance 

Hi leticia,

can you please tell, when did you apply for aat and which position and state?

thanks

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Hey Parry

applied 12/2017

Retail manager position 

WA 

Thanks Leticia

I also applied in same position in February 2018 from NSW but hasn’t heard anything yet 

thanks again for your response 

24 minutes ago, Parry said:

Thanks Leticia

I also applied in same position in February 2018 from NSW but hasn’t heard anything yet 

thanks again for your response 

No worries 

you might going to be called soon, I believe about 2/3 months.

I really wanted to know how the call hearing going to work. Let’s see someone that got it these days

2 hours ago, Leticia said:

Hey Parry

applied 12/2017

Retail manager position 

WA 

Hey leticia 

i also applied AAT from WA in April last 

position - restaurant manager 

can u plz tell me when they ask u for further documents.. ????  
It’s already going to 24 months within 2 weeks .. it will give me some hope that how many months  I have to w8 more

41 minutes ago, Perth77 said:

Hey leticia 

i also applied AAT from WA in April last 

position - restaurant manager 

can u plz tell me when they ask u for further documents.. ????  
It’s already going to 24 months within 2 weeks .. it will give me some hope that how many months  I have to w8 more

Hi we applied on 12/2017... you might have to wait a little be more. Because ours just call now.

they asked end of February financial documents.. and then yesterday they booked a hearing for next two weeks 

1 hour ago, Leticia said:

Hi we applied on 12/2017... you might have to wait a little be more. Because ours just call now.

they asked end of February financial documents.. and then yesterday they booked a hearing for next two weeks 

That mean it will take around 26 to 28 month ..

On 25/03/2020 at 20:09, Susan P said:

Mine was move form 26th March to 8th April as a telephone hearing.

not sure if this is gonna work same. Has anyone got similar experience?

Hi Susan 

please coul you tell me how did you go on a telephone hearing?

thanks 

Hey all! 
hearing was by telephone 

first 30 min we were trying to get all connected with the member and AAT office attendant (we: my boss, 1 witness, myself, the AATMember) 

then the member start explaining the case in a really slow and calm voice so we can all hear and understand.

the we all need to say our names and make sure we can hear every attendants, they explain we have to have our phone in Mute all the time unless we are replying any questions.

after that the hearing started with questions about business finances directly to the owners 

then questions about the position to owner and myself (is explain the role and what I do in daily basis) 

after around 40 min the member ask for documentation to support our answers and give us 14 days to do so, she did a recap and finish the hearing. 

everyone said thanks and the call ends 

hope this helps 🙂 

On 07/04/2020 at 23:30, Leticia said:

Hi Susan 

thanks in advance 

ey all! 
hearing was by telephone 

first 30 min we were trying to get all connected with the member and AAT office attendant (we: my boss, 1 witness, myself, the AATMember) 

then the member start explaining the case in a really slow and calm voice so we can all hear and understand.

the we all need to say our names and make sure we can hear every attendants, they explain we have to have our phone in Mute all the time unless we are replying any questions.

after that the hearing started with questions about business finances directly to the owners 

then questions about the position to owner and myself (is explain the role and what I do in daily basis) 

after around 40 min the member ask for documentationto support our answers and give us 14 days to do so, she did a recap and finish the hearing. 

everyone said thanks and the call ends 

On 04/04/2020 at 11:49, sukhwinder singh bhangu said:

Hi can i get advise from anyone please, i am waiting my decision from AAT July 2018, I am still waiting, can i send any reminder to AAT department about my decision, Please advise, and how long more i have to wait for decision. THANKS 

Hey ,

you are still in loop at the movement I believe they are processing between dec17 to feb2018

On 19/02/2020 at 11:12, Vijay avichal said:

May i know ur timeline please if you dont mind I'm waiting since March 2018

RSMS 187 Retail Manager
Nomination and Visa August 2016
Nomination refused January 2018
AAT -Feb 2018
Hearing - 17th Feb,2020

Nomination Approved 19 Feb, 2020
Pr granted:24 March 2020

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2