Citizenship application as a family

warlord

Hello everyone,

I am currently filling out  my citizenship application for my wife, son and myself. I just filled the 36 pages or form on the immi website and was straight forward.

My only question is that i can add my son to my application, but there is no way to include my wife to the application ?  Does she needs to create a Immi account herself and apply just for herself ? Or is there something i am missing.

thanks in advance.

-W

We did the same. Same account but two separate applications for me and my wife. I added my daughter to my application. There is a section to add the application reference number of everyone who want to attend ceremony together or something like that.

Hi I just fill out my citizenship application done all 36 pages. I want to add my son he's 2 years old.. I haven't get any option to add him with my application.  Could someone help me where I have to add his details with my application form. 

On 25/06/2021 at 13:09, warlord said:

Hello everyone,

I am currently filling out  my citizenship application for my wife, son and myself. I just filled the 36 pages or form on the immi website and was straight forward.

My only question is that i can add my son to my application, but there is no way to include my wife to the application ?  Does she needs to create a Immi account herself and apply just for herself ? Or is there something i am missing.

thanks in advance.

-W

Hi W..  where i have to add my son in my application.. I can't find it out .. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/06/2021 at 10:36, Ganesh said:

Hi thank you. I will go through again

Hey Ganesh,

Not sure if you figured this out or not, but i think it is around the page number 9 - where it asks about children, all you need to do is select that he or she will be applying with you and then enter details.

Hope this helps !