Leaving Employer after 186 Direct Entry Visa Grant

goVertigo

23 hours ago, goVertigo said:

Hello,

After grant of 186 visa, when can I leave my employer? I have resigned after 20 days. What are the implications? Can I lose my PR status? Thanks

Yes. The fact you are asking this question tells me you already know there are implications to resigning. 

On 16/01/2021 at 19:31, goVertigo said:

Hello,

After grant of 186 visa, when can I leave my employer? I have resigned after 20 days. What are the implications? Can I lose my PR status? Thanks

Have a read of the declaration you made when you lodged the visa application and this will answer all of your questions. The declaration includes:

• The applicant declares that they agree to take up the position for at least two years
  • Warning: Giving false or misleading information is a serious offence
  • The applicants declare that they understand that if documents are found to be fraudulent or information to be incorrect after the grant of a visa, the visa may subsequently be cancelled

4 hours ago, goVertigo said:

When I can leave my employee after ENS 186  visa granted. and how can I save my self.

Why do you want to leave?

If your employer does not report you to Immigration, nothing will happen.   But if your employer reports you to Immigration, your visa could be cancelled. 

The employer invested a lot of money and time to get your visa. They will be angry if you leave, so I expect they will report you.  

You signed a declaration promising to stay for two years, so you must stay for two years.

Edited by Marisawright