Form 80

31Hillbury

I didn't have my previous passport so just included my current one and I got a grant so it can't be essential

I guess in reality it depends on how old your passport is, mine was 8.5 years old - I imagine (but have no evidence) that if my current passport was only 3 months old they'd be more interested in older ones.

It's the travel you've undertaken part I think they look at more carefully

Ok cool. Good to know. I have past travel pretty accurately covered. I tried searching for some evidence of old passport on my emails but didn’t have much luck. 
Hoping to get these submitted as soon as possible along with Police checks and medicals. 
Hopefully it’s processed faster that way. 
Did you get asked to produce any other documents after submitting form 80 and police certs and medicals? 

We submitted ours. They actually came back and asked for an 80 for my wife and daughter as well - which is really unusual apparently - but they make their own minds up what they want in each case so we just filled it out it's only an hour or so in the grand scheme of things.

We also ended up having to fill in another form (forget it's number) because our daughter turned 18 during the application so we had to show she really was a dependent and not actually supporting herself as an adult

On 26/01/2020 at 05:25, 31Hillbury said:

Hi guys!

Just wondering how important it is to have details from previous passports. 
I think I only have my current one. 
Not sure if I need the details from the other passport. 

any help appreciated. 

Thanks

Eddie

Form 80 is one beast of a document! 

I remember filling it out in huge detail.

Worth doing the best you can (on all other queries).

ATN