Visa -at long, long last!!!

Guest MMPD

Hi

Just to let everyone know we have eventually been granted our visas!! :yes:

As we applied in July last year I'm sure we have had one of the longest waits but very grateful and happy to have it all the same and of course really excited and looking forward to getting on with organising our move.

Best of luck to all those still waiting.

Maria

Fantastic news, you derseve a medal 4 that wait, when do have to validate by.

I know i still can't believe it to be honest...thought they forgot about us!

Must validate before 18th December so hoping to be there Sept/Oct to settle before our daughter starts Prep school in Jan. Still undecided on a specific area of Brisbane though so alot to do!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO MARIA & FAMILY

That was along wait and by how many posts you put on here, you have suffered in silence!

Good Luck to you in Australiax

Guest Mark and Ginny

Congratulations you guys. Hope all goes well from here on in.

HAPPY DAYS!!!

Mark and Ginny

Guest sumeet_gk
Hi

Just to let everyone know we have eventually been granted our visas!! :yes:

As we applied in July last year I'm sure we have had one of the longest waits but very grateful and happy to have it all the same and of course really excited and looking forward to getting on with organising our move.

Best of luck to all those still waiting.

Maria

Hi,

Congrats on your visa. I just have one query as per you the lodgement date is on July 10th, but as per the aspc mail it says they are still processing the June 19 lodged applications. Is it that the aspc mail is fake or is there anything else.:realmad:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

my goodness what a wait

ENJOY THE CELEBRATIONS - REALLY SO PLEASED FOR YOU

sjs

Hi,

Congrats on your visa. I just have one query as per you the lodgement date is on July 10th, but as per the aspc mail it says they are still processing the June 19 lodged applications. Is it that the aspc mail is fake or is there anything else.:realmad:

Hi

Our lodgement date was infact the 9th July 2007, unfortunately i cannot advise on mail recieved from ASPC but can say that most emails from DIAC are automated unless sent to a specific person, so maybe DIAC have just not got around to updating the date on their automated response to visa enquiries. In addition other applicants who applied after us in July 2007 have been granted their visas...so no there is nothing 'else' that i can say, and i'm pretty sure there's nothing fake in any aspc mail.

I'm sure if i am wrong others will advise correctly if not then maybe an idea to post a new thread with your concerns you may get more advice.

Best wishes to you.

Maria

Thank you very much for all your good wishes - it really means alot to see that people are taking the time to share in our excitement! Will probably be looking for some well needed advice with the usual relocation questions but until then thx again guys xxxx

• 9 months later...
Guest The allums

CONGRATULATIONS!

we started our process in Aug 2007...two years ago. Going through an agent, who is very confusing. Did you use an agent? We sold our house in October 2007, and have been renting since!

We are very dis-heartened and feel nowhere near our dream.

Well done to you!

Archived