A great place to compare actual visa processing times

jaq4chop

There is a website where you can post your visa application timeline & information. It also has a page to show the latest case officer assignments & visas granted.

www.beupdate.co.uk

You just add yourself to the list with all your dates & away you go. The more of us that add our details the fuller picture we will have of progress. As it is us that add our own details & lets face it, we have managed some amazing feats of administration so far, it is going to be more accurate that a generic update from the admin dept at diac.

Please add your details & respond to this thread to keep it near the top!!! Feel free to post your comments on the site & hopefully the joy you feel when you see real progress is being made.

I am obsessed with checking this website & find it much more cheerful than the weekly diac update that never seems to change.

Good luck everyone.

Guest kelly13

OMG!!! The visa wait is soooo long. I am still waiting to submit 175, however I am now considering a 457 as it is faster. Does anyone know if you can submit both at the same same. I want to go to Oz on a pr visa but I dont want to wait 9 months +.

Guest mandisfam

Hi, As I understand it you can only apply for 1 visa for australia at anytime. If you apply for another after 1 is submitted your first one is cancelled.

There is another site called:

timeline

Which has peoples skills assessments and visa timelines.

But these sites are only as good as the information added to them. A lot of people sign up and then don't fill in their progress....very annoying.....if you obsessed with timelines.....lol

Mandisfam

hi mandisfam

thats my thinking i still obsessed lol but if u look up last year april/may theres at least half not filled in now i'm sure they must have had a answer by now but like u say it seems alot dont finish there timeline if anyone reading this hasnt updated there's please go do it now it really helps all us waitees lol the weekly aspc update is just depressing!

Guest LOU08

Hi

I found this site a while ago and added my details, like you I found it a great find but also preety depressing as no one on my month seems to be moving along!!

I will keep you all posted on my application, sent an email to DIAC this morning so hopefully we will get a reply dont hold out much hope though.

Good luck everyone x

Guest davyone1
OMG!!! The visa wait is soooo long. I am still waiting to submit 175, however I am now considering a 457 as it is faster. Does anyone know if you can submit both at the same same. I want to go to Oz on a pr visa but I dont want to wait 9 months +.

Hi Kelly 13

I'm also waiting to apply for a 175 visa as soon as i can find out my practical results from vetassess i can lodge my visa. The company that have offered me a job want me in Aus sooner rather than later so they are Applying for a 457 visa for me, until i receive my 175 visa. My agent hasn't said to me that you can't apply for two visas the only thing he has said, I will have to leave Australia to enable me to receive my 175 visa as its an offshore visa,I hope this helps

ALL the Best, Dave Julie Jake Chloe and Tyler

• 5 months later...
Guest stokebloke
There is a website where you can post your visa application timeline & information. It also has a page to show the latest case officer assignments & visas granted.

www.beupdate.co.uk

You just add yourself to the list with all your dates & away you go. The more of us that add our details the fuller picture we will have of progress. As it is us that add our own details & lets face it, we have managed some amazing feats of administration so far, it is going to be more accurate that a generic update from the admin dept at diac.

Please add your details & respond to this thread to keep it near the top!!! Feel free to post your comments on the site & hopefully the joy you feel when you see real progress is being made.

I am obsessed with checking this website & find it much more cheerful than the weekly diac update that never seems to change.

Good luck everyone.

Hi All,

Just found this post from a few months ago, so bumping back up, it might be handy to people who are waiting and wondering how long etc.. I know we were always thinking!

Archived