Contributory parent subclass 143 payment method

ljg00

Hi,

The second installment for my parents contributory visa subclass 143 has been requested. Can someone shed some light if you were able to pay the sum of vac2 split in 2 payments within the allocated 28 days required. I want to see if I can pay 80K by bpay and 7K by credit card. I tried ringing immi and they didn't have an answer and instead asked me to forward the question via email to pvc team.

TIA

5 hours ago, ljg00 said:

Hi,

The second installment for my parents contributory visa subclass 143 has been requested. Can someone shed some light if you were able to pay the sum of vac2 split in 2 payments within the allocated 28 days required. I want to see if I can pay 80K by bpay and 7K by credit card. I tried ringing immi and they didn't have an answer and instead asked me to forward the question via email to pvc team.

TIA

Ask on this thread. Not sure if anyone will know 

@Janette @Esteban  if you both click on above link “The Brand New PIO parent visa” that is a parent visa only forum thread. Underneath everyone’s name is their timeframe of when they applied and what stage they are all at. See underneath mine it says 143 applied 17 March 2016 

Very helpful forum you can learn a lot about the processes of 143 etc etc from it and ask for help. Click on last page number for recent posts 

Edited by Kathss56

Thanks Kath for that, I’ve just looked and it’s very interesting as it seems that some people have had their visa granted earlier than those who have had their application in before them. I thought there was a queuing system 

4 hours ago, Janette said:

Thanks Kath for that, I’ve just looked and it’s very interesting as it seems that some people have had their visa granted earlier than those who have had their application in before them. I thought there was a queuing system 

All visas have a queue, but some countries are classed as "high risk' and applications from those countries take longer.  Also sometimes people might be asked for additional information and that can hold them up.