489 visa

i am about to start my 489 visa application, can some one help to start my application.

what is the procedure (step by step)

many thanks

On 02/04/2019 at 19:03, Pradeep.patel said:

i am about to start my 489 visa application, can some one help to start my application.

what is the procedure (step by step)

many thanks

The subclass 489 visa is a state sponsored visa which is issued to skilled immigrants contributing positively to Canadian economy. A minimum of 65 points are required in order to reach the other end of the pipeline and be a successful Australia PR holder. Following is the process through which a candidate ought to go through, to be fortunate to be a part of Australian economy:

1) Check the experience as per the Skilled occupation list as released by Australian government.

2) You need to make sure that all the eligibility criteria set.

3) Skills Assessment need to processed.

4) If found eligible, submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) via SkillSelect

5) Get yourself sponsored.

6) Apply for the visa under Subclass 489.

7) Receive your visa 

The above points provides the crux of the whole process. It may look to be simple but can be made into a complex one soon if everything doesn't go the right way. You need not to leave the room for skepticism. 

Edited by Sheral Singh

1 hour ago, Sheral Singh said:

The subclass 489 visa is a state sponsored visa which is issued to skilled immigrants contributing positively to Canadian economy. A minimum of 60 points are required in order to reach the other end of the pipeline and be a successful Australia PR holder. Following is the process through which a candidate ought to go through, to be fortunate to be a part of Australian economy:

1) Check the experience as per the Skilled occupation list as released by Australian government.

2) You need to make sure that all the eligibility criteria set.

3) Skills Assessment need to processed.

4) If found eligible, submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) via SkillSelect

5) Get yourself sponsored.

6) Apply for the visa under Subclass 489.

7) Receive your visa 

The above points provides the crux of the whole process. It may look to be simple but can be made into a complex one soon if everything doesn't go the right way. You need not to leave the room for skepticism. 

Is it not 65 points as with all other points based visas?

22 hours ago, Ausvisitor said:

Is it not 65 points as with all other points based visas?

Yes you are correct on that part, it is by mistake i had entered the wrong information there. You need a minimum of 65 points plus the other factors mentioned in my previous answer.