AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES 2018-2019

FlashP5sub175

Just now, the_new_citizen said:

strange!!! better to call and get the status. in many cases people called and status changed to approved within a week 🙂

Thank you!!! What number would you recommend calling? Just their general number? 1300 or something (I'd have to look it up). Thanks heaps!!

On 04/02/2019 at 18:39, Red Rose said:

That citizenship test seriously needs overhauling. I completed it today in about 90 seconds with 100% and you don’t even have four answers to choose from but THREE!

Is it made that easy so children can pass? 

please Dont worry abt Overhauling the test, just leave it like that ,Wouldn't bother anyone,  i m much worry about the overhauling timeline mate, 

4 hours ago, Tianna said:

Hi all, I applied on March, 2018. But status still received.  Processing time is so long now. 😞😞

Tianna most of the march 18 applicant received the test invite but the same time they say wait min 1 year to hear from us. I hope u get good news soon. Where did u apply from? Thanks 

On 21/01/2019 at 17:09, Kikoo said:

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum, but I had applied for citizenship by conferral on 08/03/2018. 

Still the status is : Received

from Sydney City Office.

anyone from march last year got any test email  

Thanks

No mate same here just waiting for all citizenship processes to finish.

20 hours ago, Keshev said:

Tianna most of the march 18 applicant received the test invite but the same time they say wait min 1 year to hear from us. I hope u get good news soon. Where did u apply from? Thanks 

Keshev , I live in Brisbane, and applied online, submitted date: 15/3/2018. Most ppl I know submitted same time with me already got exam date. But I haven’t got anything yet. I also want to go overseas in the end of this year too, but I don’t know how long I still have to wait for. So confusing ☹️☹️

7 hours ago, Tianna said:

Keshev , I live in Brisbane, and applied online, submitted date: 15/3/2018. Most ppl I know submitted same time with me already got exam date. But I haven’t got anything yet. I also want to go overseas in the end of this year too, but I don’t know how long I still have to wait for. So confusing ☹️☹️

we applied 3/1/18 brisbane and still waiting for a test date..... now over 13 months and nothing x

15 hours ago, Mrs Depp said:

Is anyone else seeing this when they log in?  I know it says Citizenship applications are not affected and as far as I know we have provided everything, I just wondered if this was a standard message?

I think it is same for everyone. You may safely ignore it

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, shiveringpom said:

we applied 3/1/18 brisbane and still waiting for a test date..... now over 13 months and nothing x

Because processing time just get longer than longer, they extended it quite often. Nothings we can do now just wait ☹️☹️

I've applied on 16/3/2018 and test day 6/2/2019 .One of my friends -who lives in Brisbane- she passed the test on 29 Jan and same day she got her approval letter from Minister .Some people says take 6 months more or less for ceremony.

Good luck guys

On 04/02/2019 at 12:26, Keshev said:

Hi guys does any one know how long citizenships application takes to approve after test. In the immi account it still says received 

timeline

applied 02/02/18 Melbourne 

test invitation 08/11/18

test date 31/01/19 passed(100%)

approval : waiting 

wyndham council Melbourne 

Hi guys just wanna update the timeline again to give you little bit if idea thanks

applied 02/02/18 online Melbourne

test invitation 08/11/18

test date 31/01/19

passed 100%

immi account status: Approval(09/02/19)

wyndham city council.

All the best to those who is been waiting long time. I know its frustrating and great test of patience hopefully it will happen soon now 🙏 

• Like 1