TRA and 175 visa.....HELP NEEDED

carlymac

Hi everyone

Just wanted a bit of help, we just sent off our TRA forms a few weeks ago and I just wandered if it comes back that we have passed, are we pretty much guaranteed the 175 visa??? We are going to sell our house and move in with my parents to save more money but wanted to be sure that we would get it before we made that move...

I'm sure I've read somewhere that even though the TRA has successfully assessed your skills, it doesn't guarantee your VISA. There are other things to consider like whether you have enough points in the other areas etc?

Guest jogrant3232

The TRA is the hardest part, you must pass this. You always have that doubt in your mind will I/wont I get the visa but as long as you pass your meds and your police checks are ok then you should be ok.

no you are not gauranteed a visa but are more than half way there i've been on here over a year now and seen a few fail not many but you have you medical which can reveal things you didnt know ,if the tra was the only thing worth passing they wouldn't bother with the rest would they,only you know your history and health but if i was you i would start trying to sell your house now because nearly everybody on here selling houses is finding it a nightmare the market is so bad at the moment.

i wish you good luck in your decison and hope you get your visa without any problems

Hi

We have passed our TRA and our visa has been submitted. We have just sold our house and hope that all goes well now and we get our visa ok. We have taken a chance on selling the house but decided the risk was worth taking, especially at the moment.

Our agent was happy with our application - enought points etc - and we think everything should be ok with medicals and police checks.

Good luck with what you decide.

Emma

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your responses, I just feel a bit worried as I know passing the TRA is a big one, I am with a agent and they have told me we have enough points to get in so I think we should be ok but there is always that bit of doubt in your mind. As far as I am aware we have no health problems,(unless they find something) and I have never been in trouble with the police I am a angel.... Thanks again everyone...Fingers crossed!!!!!

Just passed our TRA a Week ago what a feeling.

We have work to do on our house to finish it and we are going down the risky route of selling before getting our visa.

We sent our visa papers to our agent on Friday and they will send it on for us, we are doing a 175 on MODL points so just time to sell the house and wait 9 months from now for the visa.

Wishing you luck on the TRA result thats the hardest part looking at past posts on here.

Mark & family.

Hi

Thanks for your reply, we are doing our house up now and once the results come back we are going to sell....What area are you moving to?

Wishing you luck with everything.xxx

We will probably end up in Brisbane because that is where most of the Aircarft work that i do is based.

We did fancy Coffs Harbour but I un fortunately have to work.

Mark

Archived