Sibling visa

Sabby30

Hi my brother and nephews have lived in WA for 8 years and has citizenship my mum and dad want to apply for a visa to move there is there a visa for sibling . I have no other family in the UK . I have called a immigration agent who wants me to pay for a consultation.  Is there any one who can help me or any agents who can advise.  Many thanks 

34 minutes ago, Sabby30 said:

Hi my brother and nephews have lived in WA for 8 years and has citizenship my mum and dad want to apply for a visa to move there is there a visa for sibling . I have no other family in the UK . I have called a immigration agent who wants me to pay for a consultation.  Is there any one who can help me or any agents who can advise.  Many thanks 

There is a last remaining relative visa but I don't think you meet the criteria - do you have any skills that you could look at trying to get a visa in your own right?

Your parents may be able to get a parent visa if it is just you and your brother (they need at lease 50% of their children settled in Oz). They are very expensive and the queue is now over five years. There is no visa for you.  If your parents lived there and were settled then you could look at the last remaining visa but as has been said, there is a very long waiting time and it may not even be available many years down the line. 

There is no visa for sibling and family can not just sponsor someone. It doesn't work like that. However, your occupation may be eligible for a skilled visa.Skilled visas are the main way people migrate. 

If you contact one of the regular agents on here such as wrussel they will do an initial assessment for free of your prospects. 

6 hours ago, Sabby30 said:

I just want to know if there is a visa I can apply for. Can I be sponsored by my brother?

No he cannot sponsor you, you have to qualify in your own right.  It doesn't appear that there is away for you but just so you know you've explored all angles I'd run it past a migrant agent.  They may well charge you a small fee for an assessment, it's their job and business of course but the cost of migration is usually high so certanly worth a small outlay in the beginning.. At least that way you'll no for sure and will have to except it's not to be. 

On 31/10/2018 at 09:59, Tulip1 said:

??? There is no visa for sibling. What is the one visa you are referring to please 

CPV 143 ...... If he's under 23 and pass balance of family test he can come as a dependent with his parents ... but as I can see his case is different ...he's not eligible