190 visa

reetgill

10 hours ago, WizardofOz2018 said:

We have a migration agent so they will tell us when CO makes contact. We are ready to do HC and PC when needed. We sent form 80 for both of us with visa application. 

Its a long waiting process. 

We are planning on uploading everything all at once. We have done our PCs but haven't done HCs yet because we might be applying for a TSS visa as well as a PR. We will know what to do by end of this week. 

• 5 weeks later...

A surprise email from my MA yesterday 14 weeks from lodgement of  190 visa for first CO contact. Just need to do our medicals and police checks now. Have to submit evidence within 28 days that they have been booked within (eeek .... which includes the Christmas and new year break). So that’s good, as the actual medical appointment can be after that time, 

so hang in there those who are waiting - all good things come to those who wait! I got so busy with work that I nearly missed their email..... 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

15 hours ago, WizardofOz2018 said:

A surprise email from my MA yesterday 14 weeks from lodgement of  190 visa for first CO contact. Just need to do our medicals and police checks now. Have to submit evidence within 28 days that they have been booked within (eeek .... which includes the Christmas and new year break). So that’s good, as the actual medical appointment can be after that time, 

so hang in there those who are waiting - all good things come to those who wait! I got so busy with work that I nearly missed their email..... 

good luck, i m waiting 17th oct 190 nd 187 nov 2018😭

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2018 at 06:56, WizardofOz2018 said:

Co connected for overseas pcc 22 dec nd pcc received today bad luck