190 visa

reetgill

• 2 weeks later...

We applied for the 190 VISA with my husband as the primary applicant but also claiming points for my skills. We applied for Queensland on Wednesday (24/10/18) got an email from Queensland migration to send some documents for nomination the next morning (25/10/18). We have gathered them and will send them on Monday. Hoping to get a nomination message from the DHA soon. What's yours?

Are you using an MA or you're doing it yourself? 

I went on to their website BSMQ and found a CO there. She helped me locate where the EOI process was. She indicated that when submitting an EOI choose QLD instead of ANY and if you did that rather delete it and create another one. This is because when a person updates their EOI they can't pick up the changes unless they resubmit. I did so the same day then a few hours later emailed her details of the new EOI and that is why we got an email for nomination in less than 24hours. I would suggest you contact someone that side like we did. It helped a lot. There is a migration email you get on their webpage and then you get assigned a CO who communicates with you and guides you through the process. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/10/2018 at 21:05, kala1178 said:

I submitted my 190 visa application for Queensland 4/9/18. Waiting for contact

Hi hope you are well. My 190 visa application for Victoria was submitted on 4/9/18 with form 80, and we have heard nothing as yet it’s been about 9 weeks. Only thing we didn’t submit was HC and PC.

how are you getting on now.?

21 hours ago, WizardofOz2018 said:

Hi hope you are well. My 190 visa application for Victoria was submitted on 4/9/18 with form 80, and we have heard nothing as yet it’s been about 9 weeks. Only thing we didn’t submit was HC and PC.

how are you getting on now.?

Some people have advised to submit your documents ASAP. I am assuming that it would make it easier for the CO when your file is worked on. At least they won't have to ask for the documents then wait for submission then wait again to process them. Have you prepared the documents? 

On 10/11/2018 at 17:41, Rampa said:

Some people have advised to submit your documents ASAP. I am assuming that it would make it easier for the CO when your file is worked on. At least they won't have to ask for the documents then wait for submission then wait again to process them. Have you prepared the documents? 

We have a migration agent so they will tell us when CO makes contact. We are ready to do HC and PC when needed. We sent form 80 for both of us with visa application. 

Its a long waiting process. 

Hi,
Ours both seem to be very similar timeframes. We submitted visas 19th October for 190 NSW. Just considering doing medicals, police check, form 80 ect before we get contact. Keep us posted :)

My partner is main applicant, occupation is plumber
  • Thanks 1