Form help

ZoeHoulding

Hello,

So really long winded story, Husband is Oz PR he has 2 children living over there still with his exwife. We have been together 4 yrs, married since April this year. We have a 2 year old daughter together. I also have 2 other children from a previous. 

We were going to move over on tourist visa & apply onshore, flights booked for 29th August. I read another thread on here & saw all the dvise saying not to do it as people were being deported! So 1st August we applied from here, UK. 

Police checks for us both have been applied for, Husbands from Oz aswell. Myself & 3 children are having medicals on Friday.

I was really disheartened to see process time of 21 - 26months but was reading other comments about a tourist visa to wait it out in Oz. This is something we are thinknig about as we have now found out husbands RRV expires in OCT!! He has applied from here but thinking he should return to OZ sooner rather than later.

Our flights havent been changed yet, its going to cost over £1000 to change them! We will be doing it tomorrow. 

But this morning the process time has now changed to 14 -16 months!! This makes me so much happier lol.

Can I just ask a few questions, do I need the 888 for myself & 1 each for the children? Also, for the questions that arent applicible do I just leave blank ie relating to armed forces 

Any help or advise will be gratefully appreciated 

Zoe xx

3 minutes ago, ZoeHoulding said:

Hello,

So really long winded story, Husband is Oz PR he has 2 children living over there still with his exwife. We have been together 4 yrs, married since April this year. We have a 2 year old daughter together. I also have 2 other children from a previous. 

We were going to move over on tourist visa & apply onshore, flights booked for 29th August. I read another thread on here & saw all the dvise saying not to do it as people were being deported! So 1st August we applied from here, UK. 

Police checks for us both have been applied for, Husbands from Oz aswell. Myself & 3 children are having medicals on Friday.

I was really disheartened to see process time of 21 - 26months but was reading other comments about a tourist visa to wait it out in Oz. This is something we are thinknig about as we have now found out husbands RRV expires in OCT!! He has applied from here but thinking he should return to OZ sooner rather than later.

Our flights havent been changed yet, its going to cost over £1000 to change them! We will be doing it tomorrow. 

But this morning the process time has now changed to 14 -16 months!! This makes me so much happier lol.

Can I just ask a few questions, do I need the 888 for myself & 1 each for the children? Also, for the questions that arent applicible do I just leave blank ie relating to armed forces 

Any help or advise will be gratefully appreciated 

Zoe xx

Do you have permission from your children's father for them to move? Need a legal declaration from him

Is the 888 the witness statement about your relationship?  I would think it's only about you/your husbands relationship and you won't need one for the children .. but someone whose applied for the Partner visa will be able to tell you for certain.

40 minutes ago, ali said:

Is the 888 the witness statement about your relationship?  I would think it's only about you/your husbands relationship and you won't need one for the children .. but someone whose applied for the Partner visa will be able to tell you for certain.

Yes, 888 is just for people to give their impressions of the relationship between sponsor and applicant. Nothing to do with the children.