Rentals or Houses for Sale WA - Not an Agent!!!

Guest DemiK

Guest g&m/orritts

need house to rent within 30 min drive time of booragoon if you can help that would be great 4 bed . arriving in perth 18th august myself gary and 3 kids.

need house to rent within 30 min drive time of booragoon if you can help that would be great 4 bed . arriving in perth 18th august myself gary and 3 kids.

You prob have to get a holiday let (we did) furnished to rent a long term property you have to physically view the property on a viewin then the landlords select their chosen applicant.

Malx

aka Billy 5M

Guest DemiK
Can t stand people trying to take advantage. Ive only joined up to this site so i could post a reply to DemiK ,lol,what a caracter.By the way im from LEEDS been here now for 19 months ,wow its been 19 months ,feels like i landed yesterday ,hope the rest of my life doesnt pass me by as quick as these 19 months have.

i resent that.... im not here to take advantage mate....

ive helped along many a people that came to perth with no one here..... i do it coz i enjoy it and because ive been there done that!

so, if you dont actually know me or know what i do..... then rather dont pass judgement

the tread speaks for itself lucky luciano!!!

NO AGENT!!!!

and if you have a problem rather PM me... ill clarify more if you need clarification!!!

Guest DemiK

so you can go through rentalsinoz.com or realestate.com.au

there are alot of choices but just remember one thing...these guys usually see you coming a mile away.

thats how we got caught the first time we came here!

second time we where more prepared!

so, you dont want to go through me or ppl on the forum think i have alterior motives.... ill put you in touch with a rental agent, should you wish to go that route!

i know how daunting it is coming to a country and know nothing especially with kids (i have 2 toddlers) so i alone know what i went through when i first got here and i wouldnt wish it on anyone!

Guest DemiK
IF ANY ONE IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING RENTING A HOUSE OF THIS GUY YOU MUST BE CRAZY. $480 TO LIVE IN BUTLER IS A SERIOUS RIP OFF, MORE LIKE $325 TO $375 MAXIMUM. THE MONEY HE IS ASKING FOR IS MORE ADECUATE FOR BURNS BEACH . BELIEVE ME, HE ISNT DOING ANYONE A FAVOUR APPART FROM HIS MATE AND HIMSELF WITH THE $100 A WEEK THAT HE WILL RECEIVE IN COMMISSION. DemiK DONT PRETEND YOURE HELPING PEOPLE WHEN REALLY YOURE RIPPING THEM OFF . WHAT A JOKER.:idea: NICE IDEA BUT I HOPE THEY CAN SEE YOU COMING

oh yes - trust a comment like that coming from you!!! when you price make sure you are comparing apples to apples LUCKY!!!

and you are right about the butler accommodation being up to $375 per week and that would be for a 200sqm home with 3x2.... the homes going for $450 are for a 300sq home with all finishes included and a garden!

in any event most of those houses are rented out now and NO i didnt get any cut out of it xxxxxxxx... i dont need to... hubby has a very good business in fencing and that is how i get to hear of homes going up for rentals without agents involved and NO i dont need the $100perweek.... i am very well off to even bother about small amounts like that.

another thing..... **** off!

what are you doing to help your fellow comrades to get in here mate???? do you call them up and see how they doing? do you offer to collect at the airport at your own expense? do you get to help them out when they call you in the day with questions?

NO i didnt think so!!!!!!!

oh, lucky...... smile!

so you can go through rentalsinoz.com or realestate.com.au

there are alot of choices but just remember one thing...these guys usually see you coming a mile away.

Demik please refrain from making generalisations ,not all of us are out to get new comers,im quite offended by your comments TBH.

There are lots of repuatable companys advertise on rentalsinoz ,me being one of them and i can hand on heart say never have i ripped anyone off!! anyone who knows me and how i run my buisness will Know this ,i actually get laughed at (or told off in hubbys case) for doing things without charge and even lent my Tv & a spare fridge to newcomers as they needed it more than me,all without charge!!!!

Rentals in oz is a good site with lots of very genuine buisness trying to help.

Cal x

Guest DemiK
Demik please refrain from making generalisations ,not all of us are out to get new comers,im quite offended by your comments TBH.

There are lots of repuatable companys advertise on rentalsinoz ,me being one of them and i can hand on heart say never have i ripped anyone off!! anyone who knows me and how i run my buisness will Know this ,i actually get laughed at (or told off in hubbys case) for doing things without charge and even lent my Tv & a spare fridge to newcomers as they needed it more than me,all without charge!!!!

Rentals in oz is a good site with lots of very genuine buisness trying to help.

Cal x

Yes, i agree.... didnt mean to offend you.... just ******* off that mr lucky luciano making outlandish comments when he doesnt even know me!!!

any consolation....i also get told off with hubby....

The rentalsinoz site is for people like yourself who want to advertise their properties. It was organised by the administrator of this site - advertising is free and you are asked to provide a link back to PIO

Prospective tenents will then contact you via the site.

Ali

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello DemiK

The reason why most people involved with meet & greet and/or property rentals charge for their services one way or another is because in this litigious age, one would be daft to do it without being adequately insured for the task.

I notice that you have published the address of one of the properties on this thread. What happens if the house gets burgled and/or trashed and the owner of it blames you for making it so easy for the burglar or vandal to find it?

What happens if you do a free meet & greet run to the airport but then get involved in a fearful car crash on your way to wherever you are taking your newly-arrived passengers and one of them is seriously injured or killed in the pile-up? Wouldn't you risk prosecution as well as a civil law suit in that scenario? I suspect that you might. Would your car-insurers indemnify you in this situation if you cannot prove that the car has passed all the same safety checks as a taxi of the type that one can simply hail (ie not a mini-cab)?

This sort of informal arrangement is obviosuly not a problem between genuine friends, but "friendship" with s complete stranger can turn sour very quickly indeed if something goes wrong, hun. Then the personal knives tend to come out along with the lawyers looking for damages for their clients, you might find.

Whilst I think your philanthropy is laudable, I do wonder whether you have considered the potential risks to yourself in all this?

Best wishes

Gill

Guest LuckyLuciano

Hi Demik, Well just like to say that I have been a renter too and would not like to see fellow expats exploited as you are attempting. The only way that rentals are not occupied are if they are too expensively priced - especially for the area - rather like yours I imagine, given the price you are requesting! I like to call myself an - INFORMANT TO NEWCOMERS. - beware of con artists - perhaps yourself - Demik!

And as for airport pick ups - OF course you can! You charge $480 per week for Butler!!!!

Guest DemiK
Hi Demik, Well just like to say that I have been a renter too and would not like to see fellow expats exploited as you are attempting. The only way that rentals are not occupied are if they are too expensively priced - especially for the area - rather like yours I imagine, given the price you are requesting! I like to call myself an - INFORMANT TO NEWCOMERS. - beware of con artists - perhaps yourself - Demik!

And as for airport pick ups - OF course you can! You charge $480 per week for Butler!!!!

oh lucky thanks for your 2c worth - you poor thing!!!

none of those houses are mine! i wonder if you can actually read the info on the threads... but really read them lucky? hmmm!

all those houses ranged in the $450pw are already taken lucky, by families with 3-4 kids lucky!

i didnt get anything out of it lucky!

they at least appreciated the effort of someone looking for accommodation for them in the local papers and private owners, lucky!

there are alot going now for $380 per week for 3 x 2 in ridgewood lucky!

oh, lucky dont forget to reply to this and tell me im exploiting ppl!

lucky.... smile!!!

I think that your friends houses do seem to be slightly higher rentals for the area. On www.realestate.com.au average rentals for a 4x2 in Butler range from $330 - 390 per week, they were mostly within the $330-$380. But, people will make their own choices and obviously your friends have been lucky enough to get renters who will pay that price.

Ali

Guest g&m/orritts

hi id just like to say that demi has been great with us, she has answered all our emails and taken a bit of stress out of this time for us. She has made suggestion to help us decide where to live which is a great, at no time have i felt that she is taking advantage so mabey you should get to know her better before you make remarks about her genuinety. and i hope i dont offend any of you for having a bit of faith in someone!

Guest LuckyLuciano

Why did you say you poor thing? I feel great that im helping people so that they dont pay over the odds for a house in BUTLER. And by the way I think you will find that all homes that are rented out , all have got the gardens done with retic if they have lawn. You also mentioned that all these houses have built-in cupboards (which they dont do here usually),,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT ,WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON ,, Sounds like a bit of a porky pie to me ,cause we all know they all have built in robes of one form or another. You mentioned that your houses have a CHEFS KITCHEN ,mmmmmmmmmmmm a kitchen to cook your dinner you mean ,,,hey guess what ive got one of them too.Oh and another lie ive just spotted (Most homes in Butler are 3x2 without built in cupboards and no aircon/heat or a chefs kitchen or reticulation etc - So one has to compare apples to apples.). There are loads of 4x2 homes in BUTLER with kitchens ,pantrys,ovens as well,ooooh and very inportantly they have built-in cupboards,,,just like yours,,

Guest DemiK
Why did you say you poor thing? I feel great that im helping people so that they dont pay over the odds for a house in BUTLER. And by the way I think you will find that all homes that are rented out , all have got the gardens done with retic if they have lawn. You also mentioned that all these houses have built-in cupboards (which they dont do here usually),,,,,,,WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT ,WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON ,, Sounds like a bit of a porky pie to me ,cause we all know they all have built in robes of one form or another. You mentioned that your houses have a CHEFS KITCHEN ,mmmmmmmmmmmm a kitchen to cook your dinner you mean ,,,hey guess what ive got one of them too.Oh and another lie ive just spotted (Most homes in Butler are 3x2 without built in cupboards and no aircon/heat or a chefs kitchen or reticulation etc - So one has to compare apples to apples.). There are loads of 4x2 homes in BUTLER with kitchens ,pantrys,ovens as well,ooooh and very inportantly they have built-in cupboards,,,just like yours,,

lucky..... :biglaugh:

now get a life and speak to the hand... not conversing with you any longer!!!

I think that your friends houses do seem to be slightly higher rentals for the area. On www.realestate.com.au average rentals for a 4x2 in Butler range from $330 - 390 per week, they were mostly within the $330-$380. But, people will make their own choices and obviously your friends have been lucky enough to get renters who will pay that price.

Ali

Hello Ali, how long before the good weather returns? I'm freezing, how are you finding winter?

Hi Demik,

We are planning to come over end of June 09. We will need 3 bed house to rent for 6 months whilst we look for some land to build on. We prefer to build rather than buy and I have been doing me homework and there are loads of builders who can build for around $130,000 with land being around $200,000 - am I right?

What are your friends rental properties per week and do they allow pets?

Thanks for you help

Sharon

Hi Sharon

Have you managed to find anywhere yet? We have a 3x1 in rockingham if you are looking at South of Perth www.ozhouserental.com. The house is fully furnished and very reasonably priced.

We moved over here just over 12 months ago so can help you out with any questions etc. - and yes we love it :biglaugh:

Have a look and let us know what you think.

Tracey and John

Archived