Australia ranked 5th for Quality of Life

Cerberus1

qualityoflife.jpgAustralia has been ranked 5th out of 80 countries for 'Quality of Life' in the recently announced 2018 Best Country Rankings.

The results were based on a study that surveyed more than 21,000 global citizens from four regions to asses perceptions of 80 countries.

The Quality of Life ranking is based on an equally weighted average of scores from nine country attributes that relate to quality of life in a country:

• affordable
  • a good job market
  • economically stable
  • family friendly
  • income equality
  • politically stable
  • safe
  • well-developed public education system
  • well-developed public health system.

The Top 5 Countries for the 'Quality of Life' ranking:

1. Canada
  2. Denmark
  3. Sweden
  4. Norway
  5. Australia

2018-01-24_22-38-39.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After 32 years we believe  Australia in now the country of HATE. Can't believe why anyone would want to live here now And take a chance..It's no good reading the posts by those , that look through rose coloured glasses at Australia. And say they love  it. it's so wonderful the ones on here like the Pom Queen etc.. Quoll is nearer the truth. get the Australian Newspapers and Google the Australian news.Get the real facts.. Australia is so overrated, it's the drug capital of the world per capita.It has a violent sick society. Like all westernised countries.Discipline and manners many have never heard of them..Drugs in Schools, Bullying  is rampant. Violence in schools, the highest suicides of young people in the world.Murders, Stabbing attacks,shootings and bashings every day. Immigrants are not welcome in Australia now. Many Australians are anti pom always have been always will be. Having a Scottish accent they tell me all the time.They say it's the same as what the Poms think of  Asians and Muslims  in the UK.. The recent Ashes test was disgusting,Aussies showing their utter   contempt towards the poms. Those that love Australia shrug all that off, and will take anything. You are a pom and want to be ridiculed come to the 5th Happiest  Country in the World.  Melbourne was recently voted the most livable city in the World.Who is getting paid, to say such nonsense ?..Melbourne  is in chaos. Gangs of youths terrorising suburbs and the City centre.We used to go out for  meal regularly,not now.Most don't even take the dog out for a walk at night.Anyone that leaves the UK with a Family ,a house of their own, and a good job.Is mad to give up all they have +there relations .To come to Australia. Now that the Coalition Government has decide that if you are a dual citizen, become ill are deemed to be a burden on the Australian health service Your Australian citizenship will be cancelled,and you will be deported to your country of origin.I'm 80 and my wife 78. If we knew what we know now we would never have left the UK.We have 4 Kids one in Australia, and three in New Zealand.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Zack said:

After 32 years we believe  Australia in now the country of HATE. Can't believe why anyone would want to live here now And take a chance..It's no good reading the posts by those , that look through rose coloured glasses at Australia. And say they love  it. it's so wonderful the ones on here like the Pom Queen etc.. Quoll is nearer the truth. get the Australian Newspapers and Google the Australian news.Get the real facts.. Australia is so overrated, it's the drug capital of the world per capita.It has a violent sick society. Like all westernised countries.Discipline and manners many have never heard of them..Drugs in Schools, Bullying  is rampant. Violence in schools, the highest suicides of young people in the world.Murders, Stabbing attacks,shootings and bashings every day. Immigrants are not welcome in Australia now. Many Australians are anti pom always have been always will be. Having a Scottish accent they tell me all the time.They say it's the same as what the Poms think of  Asians and Muslims  in the UK.. The recent Ashes test was disgusting,Aussies showing their utter   contempt towards the poms. Those that love Australia shrug all that off, and will take anything. You are a pom and want to be ridiculed come to the 5th Happiest  Country in the World.  Melbourne was recently voted the most livable city in the World.Who is getting paid, to say such nonsense ?..Melbourne  is in chaos. Gangs of youths terrorising suburbs and the City centre.We used to go out for  meal regularly,not now.Most don't even take the dog out for a walk at night.Anyone that leaves the UK with a Family ,a house of their own, and a good job.Is mad to give up all they have +there relations .To come to Australia. Now that the Coalition Government has decide that if you are a dual citizen, become ill are deemed to be a burden on the Australian health service Your Australian citizenship will be cancelled,and you will be deported to your country of origin.I'm 80 and my wife 78. If we knew what we know now we would never have left the UK.We have 4 Kids one in Australia, and three in New Zealand.

What are you on about.  I have a Scottish accent  .........................  so what?  Don't know what that sentence means.

You did go back to the UK.  You told us how you didn't like it.  You moved back to Australia.  I'm sorry you have nothing good to say about Australia but a lot of us are happy here and let's face it nowhere is perfect - anywhere in the world.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zack said:

Now that the Coalition Government has decide that if you are a dual citizen, become ill are deemed to be a burden on the Australian health service Your Australian citizenship will be cancelled,and you will be deported to your country of origin.I'm 80 and my wife 78. 

That is simply untrue - as was pointed out on another thread.   Stop repeating it. 

If we knew what we know now we would never have left the UK

You did know it...because you left Australia once......then returned.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Zack said:

WOW ?