Case Officer

JD3006

Hi 

I received notification of Tasmania sponsoring my 489 visa back in November 2017, I was then invited via Skill select to apply and pay for the visa which I did (13 Nov 2017)

I now have an Immi Account where I can upload documents, apply for medical ( applied and passed ) and other things. 

I have uploaded all Docs apart from UK police check as I need to put down a Case Officer name on the UK police application. 

I have not yet heard anything from a "Case Officer" 

would I get an email from somebody i.e "Hi my name is Joe Blogs and I'm your case officer.. I will need documents A, B, C etc etc" ??

Im a bit concerned I haven't had any emails or notifications via Immi Account since 13 Nov 2016.. is this normal ? 

Many Thanks. 

Thanks for the reply

Im under the understanding I need a police check from the UK and also one from Australia as I have been here over 12 months. 

on the Uk police check ( ACRO criminal records office ) under the field of what the reason for the check was i.e "for the purpose of a visa" it asked for the name of the case officer handling my visa.. 

18 hours ago, JD3006 said:

Thanks for the reply

Im under the understanding I need a police check from the UK and also one from Australia as I have been here over 12 months. 

on the Uk police check ( ACRO criminal records office ) under the field of what the reason for the check was i.e "for the purpose of a visa" it asked for the name of the case officer handling my visa.. 

On the paper version it states that you can supply a COs name if you wish so the check can be sent direct to them. Australia doesn't work like that, the check has to go to you, for you to uplad. Therefore you do not need the details of the CO.

image.png.a32ada82215042ef930378b5cb4257c6.png