On 05/04/2018 at 07:30, woody2709 said:

Congrats!!!!!! Did you apply for family 489 or state nomination?

Cong woody

Did u apply for victoria i want to apply for victoria and how much experience we need for victoria on chef .i have 2 year experience and full skill assessment and total of 60 points.

Plz share a valuable information 

Thanks 

On 11/04/2018 at 00:32, Claudette said:

We have not done health tests yet as agent said we have to wait till co contacted us just spoke to our agent and he said he has received requests from mid January so fingers crossed ours in the next few weeks we submitted on Feb 2nd 

What is the occupation and how many points?

Cong woody
Did u apply for victoria i want to apply for victoria and how much experience we need for victoria on chef .i have 2 year experience and full skill assessment and total of 60 points.
Thanks 

Not sure if you know but Victoria are not issuing any more 489 visas likely for the rest of this visa year.

Cong woody
Thanks 

Also chef requires 5 years experience for Victoria

Hi there, 

I have submitted all visa docs with visa application in Dec/2017 with credit card details for visa fee deduction( 489 state sponsored visa). Even the visa fees HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN from my card yet. Can anybody pls let me know what is the normal procedure, I want to know whether they deduct money as soon as we submit docs.

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, miaa said:

Hi there, 

I have submitted all visa docs with visa application in Dec/2017 with credit card details for visa fee deduction( 489 state sponsored visa). Even the visa fees HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN from my card yet. Can anybody pls let me know what is the normal procedure, I want to know whether they deduct money as soon as we submit docs.

Thanks in advance.

well i applied in march and the fees was deducted the day i submitted the visa....which state did you apply for? n was it approved ....if yes then when?

Hi.. It is South Australia. I got the invitation on 22 / 11 and submitted documents for visa in December, gave credit card details too. According to my agent, the fees will be deducted when my visa process starts. 

2 hours ago, miaa said:

Hi.. It is South Australia. I got the invitation on 22 / 11 and submitted documents for visa in December, gave credit card details too. According to my agent, the fees will be deducted when my visa process starts. 

r u sure your MA submitted the visa in December...bcoz the Immigration Department doesnt take that long...

On 22/05/2018 at 13:02, Zakee said:

Hi 

I want to apply 489 visa how much experience we need for victoria  to lodge .i have 2 years experience as a chef and full skill assessment.plz give a valuable information 

Hello can u share me which method you have use to get full skill assessment is it job ready program or 3years experience if 3 years one how was your experience on technical interview can you share to me what’s sort of question they asked I am also planning to apply skill assessment as a chef

6 hours ago, Roomy said:

Hello can u share me which method you have use to get full skill assessment is it job ready program or 3years experience if 3 years one how was your experience on technical interview can you share to me what’s sort of question they asked I am also planning to apply skill assessment as a chef

Jrp it took 18 month

Well everyone, it's finally happened!!!! VISA GRANTED!!!! IF anyone knows my story I started last January working towards a 189 which was taking forever, caused lots of bad times and a relationship breakdown. Switched to a 489 in February and it's finally happened!!!! Couldn't be happier. Keep your fingers crossed everyone it happens when you least expect it

Timeline

Electrician (general) 60 points +10 SS

Applied for NT nomination - 09/02/18
State nomination granted - 12/02/18
Visa invitation - 14/02/18
Visa application lodged - 15/02/18
Medical - 20/02/18
Police certs for UK and Aus cleared-13/03/18
VISA GRANTED- 31/05/18

• Like 4

7 hours ago, woody2709 said:

Well everyone, it's finally happened!!!! VISA GRANTED!!!! IF anyone knows my story I started last January working towards a 189 which was taking forever, caused lots of bad times and a relationship breakdown. Switched to a 489 in February and it's finally happened!!!! Couldn't be happier. Keep your fingers crossed everyone it happens when you least expect it

Timeline

Medical - 20/02/18
VISA GRANTED- 31/05/18

congratulationssss.....happy times!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zakee said:

Congratulations!  Did u apply from other states or from northern tertitory .plz share ur information.  I want  apply fot nt am not sure what i have to do am on 485 exp next minth 

Thanks

No, I applied directly to the NT as that's where I previously lived and settled down and still have a good future living there

23 hours ago, woody2709 said:

Timeline

Medical - 20/02/18
VISA GRANTED- 31/05/18

Congrats @woody2709 happy for you!

• Like 1

Hi all.... I just joined to this.. 

I lodged my application for 489 visa on 24th January... 

Co didn't contact... but  hc and pcc were uploaded on 20th April as my agent said that all the docs should be uploaded according to the new rules. 

So by the end of April all the docs had been submitted.. 

Still waiting for a good news...

• Like 1

On 09/06/2018 at 11:05, YGAR said:

Hi all.... I just joined to this.. 

I lodged my application for 489 visa on 24th January... 

Co didn't contact... but  hc and pcc were uploaded on 20th April as my agent said that all the docs should be uploaded according to the new rules. 

So by the end of April all the docs had been submitted.. 

Still waiting for a good news...

@YGAR 75% of the applications are processed in 5 months and the remaining between 6 to 8 months.. At times the CO wont even contact if your file is complete and there aint any clarification questions.

All the best.

7 hours ago, KPG said:

@YGAR 75% of the applications are processed in 5 months and the remaining between 6 to 8 months.. At times the CO wont even contact if your file is complete and there aint any clarification questions.

All the best.

Well I hope it will be this month. Anyway thanks for your concern and advices... you got your visa kpg? 

• Like 1