187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

58 minutes ago, leeluce said:

My timelinesĀ 

RCB applied October 17Ā and granted Nov 17 (3 weeks)

visa application and nomination sent at the same time in Oct 17.

Nomination approved June 2018

requested to do Medicals 3 June 2018Ā completed Medicals and sent back 9th July.

Visa Granted yesterday.Ā 

Start to finish 9.5 Months

very very relieved ?Ā 

good look everyone!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Synergy22

On 20/06/2018 at 18:15, leeluce said:

Hi All,

Iā€™m new to the tread but thought Iā€™d share my timelines and also ask for thoughts?

Ā 

RCB/nomination/visa application all applied for at once September 2017

RCB approved Jan 18

Today I had the request from case officer to do Medicals by mid July.

is this a good sign that they have asked for Medicals? Does it mean someone is looking at my file? Any comments on how long after Medicals you get a decision on visa?Ā 

More clarification pls

Edited by Synergy22

Hi guys please i need some advice.

my visa was granted mid of august 2016Ā and start working andĀ getting pay on Ā full timeĀ tax on 5 september 2016 with first companyĀ till end of november and then on decemberĀ my cafe was sold to another new company, after that i wasn't getting pay at all because waiting for my nomination..
on 12th of february 2017Ā my new nomination is approved andĀ then on 12th february 2017 too i start getting pay from new company.ļ»æ
so how is it going?

when i would be eligibļ»æle to apply 186 TRT.

The Abn has been changed but evrythngelse remain the same even my task and duty.

please some advise.

Hi everyone,Ā 

I canā€™t believe that we have to wait about 24mths to get our PR, itā€™s such a long time!

I amĀ still in queue, applied in Feb/2017 as a Childcare teacher. My colleague got her PR granted with 15mths in Jan. Iā€™m 17 mths waiting ?

Anyone from Childcare here?Ā 

Thanks

14 hours ago, leeluce said:

My timelinesĀ 

RCB applied October 17Ā and granted Nov 17 (3 weeks)

visa application and nomination sent at the same time in Oct 17.

Nomination approved June 2018

requested to do Medicals 3 June 2018Ā completed Medicals and sent back 9th July.

Visa Granted yesterday.Ā 

Start to finish 9.5 Months

very very relieved ?Ā 

good look everyone!Ā 

Ā 

Congratulations mate? is this 18EĀ  or TRT..its so quick..

8 hours ago, Mila said:

Hi everyone,Ā 

I canā€™t believe that we have to wait about 24mths to get our PR, itā€™s such a long time!

I amĀ still in queue, applied in Feb/2017 as a Childcare teacher. My colleague got her PR granted with 15mths in Jan. Iā€™m 17 mths waiting ?

Thanks

Yeah, Childcare lead educatorĀ 

waiting since April 2017 ??

19 hours ago, Lee29 said:

Hi guys please i need some advice.

my visa was granted mid of august 2016Ā and start working andĀ getting pay on Ā full timeĀ tax on 5 september 2016 with first companyĀ till end of november and then on decemberĀ my cafe was sold to another new company, after that i wasn't getting pay at all because waiting for my nomination..
on 12th of february 2017Ā my new nomination is approved andĀ then on 12th february 2017 too i start getting pay from new company.ļ»æ
so how is it going?

when i would be eligibļ»æle to apply 186 TRT.

The Abn has been changed but evrythngelse remain the same even my task and duty.

please some advise.

Yes , if you are working both companyĀ 17 month in total so , If you 457 visa same as last company then , the condition is if your workplace is same, your nominated position same, and your duities same , then it will count your time first and your second company as well so still you have to work 4 months more into current company ok then your are eligible for TRT 186 visa for PR. Ok only few agent know about but I have immigration menual which I can show you later.

donā€™ t worries ok

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nil71 said:

Yes , if you are working both companyĀ 17 month in total so , If you 457 visa same as last company then , the condition is if your workplace is same, your nominated position same, and your duities same , then it will count your time first and your second company as well so still you have to work 4 months more into current company ok then your are eligible for TRT 186 visa for PR. Ok only few agent know about but I have immigration menual which I can show you later.

donā€™ t worries ok

I have a question. If the owner sale the business and the new owner with different company name running the same place with same businessĀ  will it affect the 187 DE visa application ? Would you mind to give me this ans please

Thanks

I have a question. If the owner sale the business and the new owner with different company name running the same place with same businessĀ  will it affect the 187 DE visa application ? Would you mind to give me this ans please
Thanks
As far as i know if ur owner sold the business and now u have new owner. If that results a new company ABN and business name ( even though they can keep the same trading name) any undecided nomination application can not be approved. U will have to lodge a new nomination.

Im not sure what happens if nomination is approved and visa is yet to be finalised.

On 17/07/2018 at 23:00, aussiepr said:

I gethered these info from this forum. Please note colum B is grant date

Hope this will give u an idea whats getting approved these days and how long they takingScreenshot_20180717-225849_Sheets.jpeg

Hi, can i have the link to the spreadsheet 187 pls? Saw 1 for 186 but couldnā€™t find one for 187

• Like 2

Hi everyone,Ā 
I amĀ still in queue, applied in Feb/2017 as a Childcare teacher. My colleague got her PR granted with 15mths in Jan. Iā€™m 17 mths waiting [emoji53]
Thanks

Yes we have applied as a Child care Room Leader in Nov 2017. Still waiting for Nomination and Visa...[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

12 hours ago, aussiepr said:

As far as i know if ur owner sold the business and now u have new owner. If that results a new company ABN and business name ( even though they can keep the same trading name) any undecided nomination application can not be approved. U will have to lodge a new nomination.

Im not sure what happens if nomination is approved and visa is yet to be finalised.

Nothing has been approved yet mate!!!Ā 

Edited by Legend

On 20/07/2018 at 08:09, Mila said:

Hi everyone,Ā 

Thanks

same here.Ā  what is your State Please?

Its so bad its been 17 months .We apply in sep 2017 direct 187 in NT.

Childcare room leader