187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

6 hours ago, Samuel0035 said:

Cook 

nomi+visa in dec 2016 

no news yet . 

Does anyone else thinking of withdrawing file and doing something else. Instead of get freak out every day and waiting for it. 

I dnt feel it is good for cook n chef every 2nd file is getting rejected or. MA is  creating stories to go to them again so tht they can make more money.

suggetions 

If u withdraw the file will you get the money back from immi. 

Thanks 

16 hours ago, Mansoor said:

Dear Friends.

Myself Mansoor. I had applied for RSMS in Feb 2018 for SA. We had applied RCB + Nomination + Visa, because I Don't have much time left in previous visa.

My question is my sponsor business is not a big company but know he is growing his business, " WILL RCB COME AND DO PHYSICAL CHECK ON THE BUSINESS AS THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS NOT THAT BIG ".

My Boss has submitted all papers work including Job Advertisement, I'm luck as he was looking as permanent staff for his business. 

Yes, there is a possibility to come and do a physical check on the business, though you should submit all the supporting documents i.e: financial and taxation situation, organisational chart etc...

Hi everyone
Please help me.
I applied for restaurant manager 187 DE hr country offshore 2 persons(me & my wife),nomination and visa applied 15 june 2017.
I have an immiaccount but I can't import my application. Everytime I tried, it showed this-

An error has occurred

This type of application is not available for import.

I tried with my reference number, DOB, passport no., everything but still didn't work.

Edited by rahul.desai

59 minutes ago, rahul.desai said:

Hi everyone
Please help me.
I applied for restaurant manager 187 DE hr country offshore 2 persons(me & my wife),nomination and visa applied 15 june 2017.
I have an immiaccount but I can't import my application. Everytime I tried, it showed this-

An error has occurred

This type of application is not available for import.

I tried with my reference number, DOB, passport no., everything but still didn't work.

I think you are trying to import the nomination application.  We cannot import  nomination application in our immi account try with you visa  application reference number .

19 minutes ago, Garry-88 said:

I think you are trying to import the nomination application.  We cannot import  nomination application in our immi account try with you visa  application reference number .

You mean the reference number that I have in my acknowledgement letter? Where can I check my visa or application status and how?

1 minute ago, rahul.desai said:

You mean the reference number that I have in my acknowledgement letter? Where can I check my visa or application status and how?

When you login into immi account, you will see a option of import application.

just click it with the TRN number which you will find in the acknowledgement letter along with your passport details.

you can import only visa application not the nomination.

3 minutes ago, Siddu said:

When you login into immi account, you will see a option of import application.

just click it with the TRN number which you will find in the acknowledgement letter along with your passport details.

you can import only visa application not the nomination.

I tried but couldn't find.

48 minutes ago, Naaz kaur said:

I tried but couldn't find.

Have you got ImmiAccount?

just try to import only the visa application,

you need to have your passport details and TRN Number of that particular visa.

even I did like this,be cool and try again.

3 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Have you got ImmiAccount?

just try to import only the visa application,

you need to have your passport details and TRN Number of that particular visa.

even I did like this,be cool and try again.

I checked....showing no results found.thx 

6 minutes ago, Naaz kaur said:

I checked....showing no results found.thx 

I think only our ma has that access to import application,  that's why we can't import anything. Because as I see there's only ''import application'' option on the screen. There are no options as ''import visa application'' or ''import nomination application". 

13 minutes ago, rahul.desai said:

I think only our ma has that access to import application,  that's why we can't import anything. Because as I see there's only ''import application'' option on the screen. There are no options as ''import visa application'' or ''import nomination application". 

Yes true

2 minutes ago, rahul.desai said:

Then how I may check my aplication status then?

This is not true! Please refer to my comment above.

You could try by creating a new profile (if possible), and then sing in and click on Import Application. 
You will then need:
- Application details Reference number
- Main applicant details (Date of birth, Travel document number and Country of Travel document)

Then click confirm.

I've done this twice and worked perfectly both times.

14 minutes ago, MilaMocha said:

This is not true! Please refer to my comment above.

You could try by creating a new profile (if possible), and then sing in and click on Import Application. 
You will then need:
- Application details Reference number
- Main applicant details (Date of birth, Travel document number and Country of Travel document)

Then click confirm.

I've done this twice and worked perfectly both times.

Now I'm sure what's causing the problem. As I applied offshore, I'm not abling to import my application. Do you agree?

13 hours ago, Halloween said:

Hello guys!

I have been following this forum for a long time and finally, I can share my great news!! After 17 months, I got my PR today!

My timeline
187 RSMS onshore
Nom/visa applied in October 2016
Company nomination approved at the beginning of March 2018.
The document requested - new Australian Federal Police certificate
Document uploaded - 14/03/18 
Visa granted - 14/03/18

Occupation - Childcare room leader
QLD
High-risk country.

Do not give up! The waiting is painful but worth it! 
I wish positive news for everyone who is still waiting! 

Great news , i'm also waiting since oct 2016 Restaurant Mananger victoria ,but no luck yet ... Cheers for u ?

• Like 1

Now I'm sure what's causing the problem. As I applied offshore, I'm not abling to import my application. Do you agree?

No you can import file . I also applied off shore and I am able to view my file.
Creat immi account
Click on import file
Put application reference number from visa acknowledgment letter not from nomination
Date of birth
Country of passport
And you able to see your file after that