187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hello All,

Juz wanna ask in my Immi account there’s written up like - Last Updated Nov 2017.  Can Anyone knows whats this? Haven’t heard anything bout my agent sayin they updated my file or Is it immigration already contacted my agent last Nov and asking further docs and they update my file? Thanks guys 

On 11/04/2018 at 23:38, Dhillon7 said:

My file status shows last updated 17th Nov 2017..i applied on 10th jan 2017..i think my MA upload any document on that day so it shows last updated 17th Nov 2017..im not sure..may b I'm wrong..

Hello Mate, Just wanna asked what does last updated mean in immi account? I applied June 2017 and in my immi account now says last updated nov17. Hoping to get ur response. Thanks so much

19 minutes ago, DIS187 said:

Hello Mate, Just wanna asked what does last updated mean in immi account? I applied June 2017 and in my immi account now says last updated nov17. Hoping to get ur response. Thanks so much

They updated the system last Nov, everyone got the same thing.

Hii 
I'm a silent reader of this page, we applied 187 DE nomination in July 2017 , visa October 2017 cook , vic.  
Acully 2 months ago my wife had some blood test and found she has latent TB, she is now on treatment from the hospital for 9 months. we was thinking to get  the medical done , I have a question does it (latent TB)will effect on file. ??
Thanks in advance 

Not at all. It won’t affect your file. Once 9 months treatment will finish than you get your visa. Don’t forget to get TB Certificate From Doctor whoever you provide treatment.
Don’t worry...[emoji4][emoji4][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Nomination refused on friday 19.

cook 187

reason. Owner is the not the direct owner of the business and not operating from the adress provided.

lodged on august 2017

visa sep 2017

documnt request for nomination to coment on august

bit of frustration, confused should i do the appeal or complete the study?

HR-Nsw pese

but got the mail from VIC pese

2 hours ago, khadijariaz said:

Nomination refused on friday 19.

cook 187

reason. Owner is the not the direct owner of the business and not operating from the adress provided.

bit of frustration, confused should i do the appeal or complete the study?

If this is true, you have no chance to win in AAT.

Hi everyone, i have been posting quarries in this forum for a long time. Today i would like to get some more information regarding 186 and 187 processing time.

Applied in nsw position hairdresser

Rcb and nomination Applied in may 2017

Rcb approved in may 2017

Visa applied sep2017

My MA said that she have applied for both 186 and 187DE so, it has been almost 17months wait for the nomination and i am confused what processing time should i follow 186 or 187? Can anyone has any idea regrading this? Please help.

2 hours ago, Azher mazher said:

Hi everyone, i have been posting quarries in this forum for a long time. Today i would like to get some more information regarding 186 and 187 processing time.

Applied in nsw position hairdresser

Rcb and nomination Applied in may 2017

Rcb approved in may 2017

Visa applied sep2017

My MA said that she have applied for both 186 and 187DE so, it has been almost 17months wait for the nomination and i am confused what processing time should i follow 186 or 187? Can anyone has any idea regrading this? Please help.

I don't think you can apply for both 186 and 187 from the same employer. It is 2 different region and visa type, it should be either 187 or 186. Check again with the acknowledgement letter from the immi.

6 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Nomination wait is soo hard
But when you see your 3 months ahead of your batch and you still not heard, Then its painful.

Try to share your timeline guys.
Lets see who is oldest among all of us .

Anyone still left from 2016 ?

Nom+ Visa oct2016 No news

COOK, DE, HR, VIC

My processing time: 

Applied for RCB November 2017

Rcb approved January 2018

Visa application February 2018

Request for more documents Octobre 2018

I am so confused and scare why do they asked me for more documents now????I think they for about to see if the nomination is going to be accepted 

I have booked my health check and now just praying everything goes well as it is really fast tooooo fast!

Do they ask for tax information? I didn't do mine this year no yet! Do they need your taxes info? anyone??

Thanks for the info and clarification and good luck to everyone!!!!

Edited by Suel21