187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

52 minutes ago, romeru said:

That may actually be positive for your PR visa to be approved as it shows yourĀ employer is keen to employ you that long. This shows that the business has a genuine need for you. Ifnyou wish to leave after two years, cross the bridge when you get there.

Thank you romeru for your info.

I'm already get the visa and currently working now. I'm just confused if I meet visa condition but there maybe some issues regarding the employment law latter? Like i'm just wondering if the immi ask me why I'm not finishing the whole 4 years when I apply for my resident return visa

Edited by Nhung Nguy

27 minutes ago, Nhung Nguy said:

I'm already get the visa and currently working now. I'm just confused if I meet visa condition but there maybe some issues regarding the employment law latter? Like i'm just wondering if the immi ask me why I'm not finishing the whole 4 years when I apply for my resident return visa

May I know ur timeline mate? Congrats on getting the visa..

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nhung Nguy said:

Some one have answered your question but you keep asking the same. If you are in doubt on what to do, ask your agent which i know you have one. No one tied you here toĀ one job. What you need to concentrate is on the condition of your visa not employment contract. Once two years is completed in your employment after PR grant, nothing stops you resigning from your job but before you do that, follow the instructions on your employment contract on how to notify the employer. Most times, 2 to 4 weeks notice is required.Ā Ā 

Edited by Synergy22
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Nhung Nguy said:

Provided you give them a resignation notice as per the contract/law (for example 2 or 4 weeks) after you complete working for the business 2 years (as per Immi), you will have no problem.

More about the notice period here.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rajat Babbar said:

I really wish process should speed up now, as from 15th dec to 15th jan again will be holiday period.
In other words that time will be slowest.
So those who are done before are done.
Any idea which month batch is going on ?

For most applications (especially Hospitality-related) seems to be Feb to June 2017.

• Like 5

Just now, Rajat Babbar said:

I really wish process should speed up now, as from 15th dec to 15th jan again will be holiday period.
In other words that time will be slowest.
So those who are done before are done.
Any idea which month batch is going on ?

I had chat with my agent .she was saying next 2 months till july they will finish their task .but no idea how they are picking files it's always confusing how they work. I think it's not much files left so they are slow again .I think .thankyouĀ 

9 minutes ago, rhg said:

Ā immigration hired 200 more staff.

The issue is not really the staff population, its just an intentional strategy to reduce number of visas granted per year. However, those strategies are not healthy for the applicants, itĀ look like torture. There could be other ways to reduce number of visas granted rather than long processing time which does not exist in any part of the world and appears to be inhuman treatment.Ā 

• Like 5

Just a word of advice. I had a 457 and the log in details for that. Somehow my 187 visa application was imported into that page and I changed my address on it.Ā 

Ā 

I then hen got a call off my MA threatening to withdraw and not represent me any more. I had to write an email explaining. This was unintentional but still can jeapordise the outcome for those wanting to log in and check there status, proceed with care and try not toĀ do anything can can upset anyone.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ukinoz said:

Just a word of advice. I had a 457 and the log in details for that. Somehow my 187 visa application was imported into that page and I changed my address on it.Ā 

Ā 

I then hen got a call off my MA threatening to withdraw and not represent me any more. I had to write an email explaining. This was unintentional but still can jeapordise the outcome for those wanting to log in and check there status, proceed with care and try not toĀ do anything can can upset anyone.Ā 

Whaaatttttt?!

That is plain stupid and if you have a MA that threatensĀ to do that for something you have every right to- you should be cancelling his services not the other way round.

As a matter of fact the agent should inform you of the possibilityĀ to track the application status online and explain how. Thatā€™s what a decent agent would do.

Putting a wrong address is easy fixable, and changing an address yourself should not be an issue at all.Ā 

Once the app is lodged both you and the agent can make changes.

Itā€™s appealing to know how many quasi agents are out there operatingĀ and people put their trust and future (not to mention money) in their hands just to be treated this way.

Crazy!Ā 

HiiĀ 

I'm a silent reader of this page, we applied 187 DE nominationĀ in July 2017 , visa October 2017Ā cook , vic. Ā 

Acully 2Ā months ago my wife had some blood test and found she hasĀ latent TB, she is now on treatment from the hospital for 9 months. we was thinking to getĀ Ā the medical done ,Ā I have a question does itĀ (latent TB)will effect on file. ??

Thanks in advanceĀ 

Ā 

On 17/10/2018 at 18:13, romeru said:

Move immediately somewhere else. My friend had the same experience. He employer suddenly told her that they will no longer sponsor her as planned. She was living in Canberra with her husband and four children. They immediately moved to the Northern Territory. She is going to apply for state nomination there. She is happy there and is sure to get state nomination according to the MA she spoke to there.

Try to apply student visa as my wife came on this visa before she already complete half of master now approach to finishĀ 

HiiĀ 
I'm a silent reader of this page, we applied 187 DE nominationĀ in July 2017 , visa October 2017Ā cook , vic. Ā 
Acully 2Ā months ago my wife had some blood test and found she hasĀ latent TB, she is now on treatment from the hospital for 9 months. we was thinking to getĀ Ā the medical done ,Ā I have a question does itĀ (latent TB)will effect on file. ??
Thanks in advanceĀ 
Ā 
Personal I don't know about that but I wish her speedy recovery and I really pray that you go through Medical of Australia easily

13 hours ago, SR1988 said:

HiiĀ 

Thanks in advanceĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

C21AD0F6-11C1-4620-AC73-31B55AB02A9F.jpeg

• Like 1

Guest Simarjot

Hi friends,my friend applied for 187 direct entry on 21th July 2017,state QLD.she checked her immi account today that ā€˜s what she found but her MA did not get any email from immi,does anyone seeing same on immi account or no? Does it shows that immi asking for second visa application fee(additional payment requirement) as her husband did not meet with English reqirment.if you have any idea please share you knowledge.i really appreciate your help...thanksĀ 

11B1D863-6918-494B-9511-CF82C3419219.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Simarjot said:

Hi friends,my friend applied for 187 direct entry on 21th July 2017,state QLD.she checked her immi account today that ā€˜s what she found but her MA did not get any email from immi,does anyone seeing same on immi account or no? Does it shows that immi asking for second visa application fee(additional payment requirement) as her husband did not meet with English reqirment.if you have any idea please share you knowledge.i really appreciate your help...thanksĀ 

11B1D863-6918-494B-9511-CF82C3419219.jpeg

This is a system issue .probably, we all could see this on our IMMI Account .Ā If they need more documents, we will be requested via email .

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the secondary applicant has an obligation to stay in the regional visa for two years after the grant of 187 visa? Or is it possible to move to different states? I understand that the main applicant has to stay with the employer for two years.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

50 minutes ago, Dimple! said:

Does anyone know if the secondary applicant has an obligation to stay in the regional visa for two years after the grant of 187 visa? Or is it possible to move to different states? I understand that the main applicant has to stay with the employer for two years.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Secondary applicant can live any where. Currently, there isĀ no condition with their visa.Ā