187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hi everyone today my two friends got refused as a cook from Perth they are working in same restaurant . They applied their file 5th of dec 2016 today they got email from immigration. Refused straight way they didn’t asked any further documents. Reason was not genuine position. Australian citizen can do cook job. Turnover of restaurant around 5 millions dollars a year.thx

• Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Sukhwinder said:

Hi everyone today my two friends got refused as a cook from Perth they are working in same restaurant . They applied their file 5th of dec 2016 today they got email from immigration. Refused straight way they didn’t asked any further documents. Reason was not genuine position. Australian citizen can do cook job. Turnover of restaurant around 5 millions dollars a year.thx

Bad news?

1 hour ago, Sukhwinder said:

Good way to exploit people. Keeping them wait for years and refuse with a silly reason. If Australian citizen can perform cook duties and why the hell is cook on the list. 

From all previous posts one thing i notice that it's all bout luck.. (waiting time).some people's waiting from April 2016 nd some got even refusal who applied in Dec 2016 as I read in previous post?don't understand how immigration is working 

Edited by Dhillon7
Spelling

Hi  Legend, 
A. if you have been sponsored from "xyz" and  working in "ABC" under the same employeer, Than no problem at all regardless ABC can go to hell. 
B. Your ABN shouldn't be changed, even your employeer sell the "XYZ" as well, and new employeer come. But new employer have to use the existing ABN. ABN will only be changed if new employer change and name of the company. 
C. in your situation you was working in abc and been sponsored by xyz and xyz under the previous employer then you have no problem at all. 
D. i had the same issue and my agent said to me even my employer sold the 100% share and new employer keep the existing ABN. then there is no problem at all. 
Hope it will make sense. i am happy to explain further. 
Thanks 

I had the same issue, applied in 24th February 2017 and got advise from IMMI to withdraw visa because as per IMMI, your direct employer can be your sponsor only. Company initially applied from the mother company so I had to withdraw visa in Jan 18.

1 hour ago, Sept 2016 said:

Good way to exploit people. Keeping them wait for years and refuse with a silly reason. If Australian citizen can perform cook duties and why the hell is cook on the list. 

Was about to say this! Australians can literally do everything! If immi’s reason is Australian citizen can perform cook than why’ve don’t they cook in regional area? Immi can say Australians can massage, cut hair, do farming etc. Ridiculous reason...They shouldn’t have given hope at the first place. ?

btw good luck to you all.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,  Here is my timeline: Applied RCB and nomination in January 2016 onshore, 187 DR, 3 people. RCB approved in about 4 weeks time. Nomination approved on 7th of November 2016. 7th of December 2016 submited visa applications offshore( HR country). 31st of January 2018 my visa application was opened and the immi officer required for further document( police check, relationship evidences ), i submited the documents in the afternoon around 2 pm on 19th of February2018, I got the golden letter with visa grant on 20th of February 2018(1 day later). Good luck to everyone. Everyday I pray with God to help me. And God heard of it. :)) 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, htna108 said:

Hi everyone,  Here is my timeline: Applied RCB and nomination in January 2016 onshore, 187 DR, 3 people. RCB approved in about 4 weeks time. Nomination approved on 7th of November 2016. 7th of December 2016 submited visa applications offshore( HR country). 31st of January 2018 my visa application was opened and the immi officer required for further document( police check, relationship evidences ), i submited the documents in the afternoon around 2 pm on 19th of February2018, I got the golden letter with visa grant on 20th of February 2018(1 day later). Good luck to everyone. Everyday I pray with God to help me. And God heard of it. :)) 

Congratulations... I'm so happy for you... ??

Hi everyone,  Here is my timeline: Applied RCB and nomination in January 2016 onshore, 187 DR, 3 people. RCB approved in about 4 weeks time. Nomination approved on 7th of November 2016. 7th of December 2016 submited visa applications offshore( HR country). 31st of January 2018 my visa application was opened and the immi officer required for further document( police check, relationship evidences ), i submited the documents in the afternoon around 2 pm on 19th of February2018, I got the golden letter with visa grant on 20th of February 2018(1 day later). Good luck to everyone. Everyday I pray with God to help me. And God heard of it. :)
So happy to someone getting pr.. i am sure it must be a wonderful feeling. Please pray for all of us. All the best to you. Best wishes from tapatalk family.

hello eyeryone I also got a refusal of nomination as cook applied from qld in july 2016 immi told why owner could not find an australian,

If they have to refuse for these silly reason why they allow people to put files & what the mean of RCB approval? its waste of time & money

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
9 hours ago, htna108 said:
Hi everyone,  Here is my timeline: Applied RCB and nomination in January 2016 onshore, 187 DR, 3 people. RCB approved in about 4 weeks time. Nomination approved on 7th of November 2016. 7th of December 2016 submited visa applications offshore( HR country). 31st of January 2018 my visa application was opened and the immi officer required for further document( police check, relationship evidences ), i submited the documents in the afternoon around 2 pm on 19th of February2018, I got the golden letter with visa grant on 20th of February 2018(1 day later). Good luck to everyone. Everyday I pray with God to help me. And God heard of it. :)

So happy to someone getting pr.. i am sure it must be a wonderful feeling. Please pray for all of us. All the best to you. Best wishes from tapatalk family.

Thank you. God bless you. 

9 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:
9 hours ago, htna108 said:

Thank you. God bless you all . All the best for your visa also. 

6 hours ago, VJA said:

hello eyeryone I also got a refusal of nomination as cook applied from qld in july 2016 immi told why owner could not find an australian,

If they have to refuse for these silly reason why they allow people to put files & what the mean of RCB approval? its waste of time & money

Sorry to hear that, could you please explain more about your business? I’m waiting from August 2016

Hi guys,
Could you please help me with a doubt about the employee responsibilities after the 187 visa is granted?
Is it possible for a 187 visa holder to work in a part-time position after the visa is granted? 
I checked the immigration website and I cannot find any information about the condition of a full-time job to keep the PR, only the necessity to work for at least 2 years after the visa granted. 
Thank you

As per my knowledge, I think you must have to do Full time work as per the contract. It is necessary to do full time job not part time but it is still call the Immigration or Migration agent to find out. Thanks[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Hi guys I was following this page from long time.......My hopes get even alive when I read the post in this forum.. this page really helps people..I want to share u all my timeline 
june 07 apply nomination and visa 
approved march 2 nomination
docs requested: police check,medical 
medical done 06 march 
visa granted 20 march
Never loose hope good days to come and best of luck to everyone.
Thanks everyone

Occupation and time line Please?

On 21/03/2018 at 16:35, Luciana said:

That's a hard one, but if your visa is granted I would think that it means that you're resident, therefore you could work part-time...as many Australians do. 

It is just my opinion, I don't have legal base on this. =) 

Call the Immi and ask them. =) 

Hey , you have to work 2 year with you 187 visa nominationator employer full time. But extra part time another job also you can do. If you don’t work with employer 2 from the 187 visa grant then employer can make complaints against you to immigration and your Pr may be cancel or immigration ask your u why you are not working with employer. That is obligation of 187 visa not duties ok. But tha what it is.