187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi ginz, i think its depend on contract between old and new employer...if new employer will buy every thing for example all the liabilities including liability to fulfill the contract requirements for employees ... then he just need to sign a statuary declaration that position is still available for minimum next 2 years ..diac have a particular form if you want to add or correct any information , so just fill out that form explain what happened also attach new employer's declaration and sale contract which shows that new employer is taking all the liabilities of old employer..,,,thats all according to me but you still need to talk with ma or someone who actually have experience in similar circumstances..otherwise different mouth,,, different theories....

Hi all,

Ā 

Just a quick Update. RSMS 187 Direct Entry

Ā 

We received approval for our Nomination and CO was allocated.

Medicals requested.

Ā 

Ā 

Now we are in the process to include our recently born child to the application before the decision is made.

Ā 

Nomination Submitted: October 25

Application made: November 26

Acknowledgment: November 26

Nomination Approval: April 10

CO Requested Medicals April 10.

Ā 

Ā 

Everything is looking very shape

Ā 

Good Luck to all

Hi all,

Ā 

Ā 

Medicals requested.

Ā 

Ā 

Now we are in the process to include our recently born child to the application before the decision is made.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Good Luck to all

Ā 

Ā 

Thts grt news.... All the best... Ive applied 7th nov....

Ā 

so waiting 2 hear something soon.....

Hi all,

Ā 

Ā 

Medicals requested.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Good Luck to all

which centre did u applied

well tat gives a bit of relief ,,thx Halwai,,,,

hi ginz, i think its depend on contract between old and new employer...if new employer will buy every thing for example all the liabilities including liability to fulfill the contract requirements for employees ... then he just need to sign a statuary declaration that position is still available for minimum next 2 years ..diac have a particular form if you want to add or correct any information , so just fill out that form explain what happened also attach new employer's declaration and sale contract which shows that new employer is taking all the liabilities of old employer..,,,thats all according to me but you still need to talk with ma or someone who actually have experience in similar circumstances..otherwise different mouth,,, different theories....

can I plz ask ur occupation ??

Hi all,

Ā 

Ā 

Medicals requested.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Good Luck to all

Hi Guys,

Ā 

Did anyone waiting nomination approval before submit their application.

Ā 

My employer submitted nomination on 27th Septemper 2012. (187)

And I was thinking waiting till nomination is approved before I apply for the visa. Because my salary ($44000) on the contract is below TSMIT. I thought it might not get approved so I don't want to waste another $3000.

Ā 

Now the nomination is taking longer than I though and I'm worried it's gonna take the same time for my visa application.

My employer is willing to increase my salary, so is it possible if my salary is low the CO will ask for an update of the contract instead refuse me directly. If so, i'll submit my visa application now.

Ā 

Any help will be appreciated.

Ā 

Hi blossm79,

My nomination was lodged for about 6 and half month. I haven't lodge my visa application yet.

If I lodge now, when co is assigned to the nomination application, will co process my visa application as well?

Ā 

Thanks.

i was hoping for some kind of application order from DIAC, but looks like it just down 2 your luck if you get pulled out the hat, our visa app went in oct 24th 2012 ,just short 6 months , how long can one go on like this, brain pain, wont be long now and will be searching for some ROPE.... come on DIAC sort it out man please.

im uk born, went to live in south africa with my parents when i was just 7, came back to live in england when i was 21 , that was 1987, so been back in uk 26 years now, so im hoping CO dont request me doing form 80, most cases that i come across of people doing a form 80 is because they from high risk, so fingers crossed

Ā 

Ā 

lets hope you geta case officer asap as we want ya out here asap:realmad:

looks like things are really starting to move for those October 2012 visa applications. 2 people have had visa's granted thi last week and 1 has had a CO. lets hopr they get throigh all October applications asap

hi 501 or is it 001? looks that way mate lets hope they skip on throu all october applications, cant take much more of the never ending waiting game:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Hi Everyone,

Ā 

Nomination submitted 20 Sept 2012, visa in Jan 2013.. Still waiting for CO :sad:.. Is there anyone out there with Sept nomination still awaiting CO?

It seems the approval has moved to Oct 2012.

hi WEN ,i think if you put your visa application in jan 2013, you more than likely have 2 wait until around early july 2013 for a CO, as i think DIAC are saying 6 months from when you actually put visa application in, and not the regional nomination, im sure thats how it works, or if im incorrect maybe someone else got better info, i think we all going crazy waiting, but i wish you luck with it all

Today is 7 months for me... Still waiting for CO to be allocated to my file. Nomination and visa were both lodged onshore through the Melbourne office. I've been on my MA's case about it lately as the "processing timeframe" is 6 months... He spoke to someone at the Melbourne PSE office and was told that I'm looking at another 6-8 weeks (this was a week ago). Oddly enough I'm visiting Melbourne for a few days and I feel like paying them a visit!!! lol

Hi Losing Faith,

Ā 

You might be right, tho I wish you weren't :cry: I am applying for ACT and it seems that most people who applied ACT got it really quickly and they applied both the nomination and visa around the same time. I hate to think that I am almost approaching 7 months for the wait and yet it has just passed 3 months if its counted from the visa application date.

Ā 

When did you apply for your nomination? Same day?

hi WEN, we applied nomination mid august 2012, and got the nod around a week be for we put in the visa app oct 24th, yeah we are ACT as well, parramatta office, it looks like parramatta dealing with applications far quicker than any of the other ones, i just hope that we get a CO soon, and hope u get lucky as well, because its all a bit of a lottery.

We sent our application through he Same time that the nomination was sent, as advised by help desk that each was taking a few months so just as well submit ours before Nomination excepted. Nomination acceptance email was received by employer same time that we had email saying our visa's had been granted.