187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

187 DE - nom & visa app Oct 2016.Ā 

Heyyy! So I called immigration today on the off chance that they would have an update for me. (Not done this before as was told not to bother!)

Anyway, found out that my case has been assigned to a processing team on the 19th June. Apparently the 12-14 month wait could still apply, but my hopes are up that it may be sooner now! Fingers crossed!!Ā 

• Like 2

Heyyy! So I called immigration today on the off chance that they would have an update for me. (Not done this before as was told not to bother!)
Anyway, found out that my case has been assigned to a processing team on the 19th June. Apparently the 12-14 month wait could still apply, but my hopes are up that it may be sooner now! Fingers crossed!!Ā 

What is occupation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, SianChloe said:

Hello buddy what is ur status on immigration account is it still received or did it change to some thing else .?? As I applied in august and it's still received on my accountĀ 

12 minutes ago, S.md said:

Hello buddy what is ur status on immigration account is it still received or did it change to some thing else .?? As I applied in august and it's still received on my accountĀ 

I'm sorry I don't actually know as I applied through an agent so they have access to the immi account, not me. They haven't let me know anything though. Maybe give them a call to enquire? 131 881 is the number I called.Ā 

18 minutes ago, khan.shany said:

No words to explain , how long it will take as i 'm waiting from april 2016 till now nothing assigned any officer nor any response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me tooĀ 

very frustrated and hopeless