187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

30 minutes ago, Maria Demonte said:

What are the current timelines for approval for the 187?

I got my RCB approval yesterday and will be filing my nomination and visa application next week.Ā 

Wish me luck šŸ™‚

i waited 17 months ( which was the timeline from Home Affair Website )Ā  but now the waiting periods is up to 21/23 months so i would think that is the correct one from Home Affair website

I got my RCB approval yesterday and will be filing my nomination and visa application next week.Ā 
Wish me luck [emoji846]
The bitter truth is " it is a long wait"
until and unless it's a exceptional case.

You should not take stress at this point where you only your RCB is cleared.

On an average calculate at least 20 months.

All the best

Good news. My colleague got Pr 2 days ago. (17 months wait)

Small company with two bosses and 3 staff. šŸ˜†

Bad news: I am still waiting for mine because of police check from my home country...All the best to you guys and myself. šŸ¤žšŸ»

Edited by CarmenChung
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Wish me luck [emoji846]

It shouldnt be long! I have 3 friends who applied after march 2019 and they all got their visa already! I believe the new applications are being processing way faster!
I have been waiting since February 2018 and two friends from the same country applied in Adelaide with the same position over a year after me and they already got their pr
Stay positive

1 hour ago, Satish kumar said:

hi guysĀ 

yesterday my owner friend get pr as a retail manager in Victoria, he apply RSMS in janĀ 2018 .I donā€™t know much about that but he got pr .

Hello everyone just got some new from my friend he applied as retail manager from service station in feb 2018 . He just got his nomination approved this Wednesday. No documents requested to approve nomination. So he ask me now how many % of chances to getting pr ? Any idea?Ā 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 2

13 minutes ago, VINOD024 said:

hai guys could you please let me know what are the chances of getting pr (187) in darwin as a retail mangerĀ  i aplied on feb 14th 2018.

Hello everyone just got some new from my friend he applied as retail manager from service station in feb 2018 . He just got his nomination approved this Wednesday. No documents requested to approve nomination. So he ask me now how many % of chances to getting pr ? Any idea?

Hi guys,

Found out about this forum recently and I've been coming here as itĀ helps me with my anxiety ha ha ha

My timeline is

Visa lodged - 06/03/2019

S56 form - 09/07/2019 - asked for AFP,Ā  My country police check, medical exams, my husband's English certificate

RCB Approved - 17/07/2019

All documents submitted on 26/07/2019.

Ā 

Position - Public Relations professional - State: ACT

Waiting for good news. Very anxious!!

Hi guysĀ 

i was a silent reader for so long but finally iā€™ve opened my account to join in conversation and ask few questions.

i have applied for 186 visa Direct Entry Stream on a 12/06/2019 through my company who also sponsored me for a 457 visa 1.5 years ago. My occupation is Metal Fabricator 322311 and my country of birth is Serbia. I am just wondering if certain occupations have quicker processing time or all 186 Direct Entry Stream visa applications have the same processing time ? I live and working in Brisbane . If anyone know anything about similar cases like mine I would appreciate to share some informations.

Ā Thanks guysĀ 

9 minutes ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi guysĀ 

i was a silent reader for so long but finally iā€™ve opened my account to join in conversation and ask few questions.

i have applied for 186 visa Direct Entry Stream on a 12/06/2019 through my company who also sponsored me for a 457 visa 1.5 years ago. My occupation is Metal Fabricator 322311 and my country of birth is Serbia. I am just wondering if certain occupations have quicker processing time or all 186 Direct Entry Stream visa applications have the same processing time ? I live and working in Brisbane . If anyone know anything about similar cases like mine I would appreciate to share some informations.

Ā Thanks guysĀ 

This is 187 but I saw you've posted the same in 186 so hopefully you will hear back from there šŸ™‚

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, February SA 2018 said:

It shouldnt be long! I have 3 friends who applied after march 2019 and they all got their visa already! I believe the new applications are being processing way faster!
I have been waiting since February 2018 and two friends from the same country applied in Adelaide with the same position over a year after me and they already got their pr
Stay positiveļ»æļ»æ

thank you šŸ™‚

1 hour ago, Gujubhai12feb18 said:

Hello everyone just got some new from my friend he applied as retail manager from service station in feb 2018 . He just got his nomination approved this Wednesday. No documents requested to approve nomination. So he ask me now how many % of chances to getting pr ? Any idea?Ā 

99%

On 08/08/2019 at 07:58, jassie said:

Hello guys,Ā 

Very good morning

I want share my good news with you, I got my 187 visa granted on 7/8/2019

Here is time lineĀ 

Rcb+visa+nomination applied in Feb 2018Ā 

Nomination approved 3 July 2019

Visa file opened on 4 July and required pte score and spouse English certificate

My agent submittedĀ  on 31 July and I got visa 7 August, I am in australia for last 13 years , I did too much struggle to get permanent believe me, my both kids are overseas ,you can not imagine how I am happy to see them.

Good luck guys who are waiting for this golden time

This forum helped meĀ  a lot when I was desperateĀ  for my visa.

Thanks

Congrats Jassie u deserve it brother

• Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, Gujubhai12feb18 said:

Hello everyone just got some new from my friend he applied as retail manager from service station in feb 2018 . He just got his nomination approved this Wednesday. No documents requested to approve nomination. So he ask me now how many % of chances to getting pr ? Any idea?

can you please tell me thatĀ  from which state you frd was aplied and what tye of company please.Ā 

I will like to know if one can change occupation under 187 visa direct entry. Like moving to higher position within the same company. I am less than 7 months since the grant of visa and i have worked for the company in the same sponsored positionĀ  for 3 years (full time for 2 years and part time for one year).Ā Ā 

• Confused 1

On 09/08/2019 at 12:23, emmabn said:

i waited 17 months ( which was the timeline from Home Affair Website )Ā  but now the waiting periods is up to 21/23 months so i would think that is the correct one from Home Affair website

Hello everyone, I applied my 187 in December 2018 and got my rcb refused after 3 months .... they said advertisement wasnā€™t clear so I applied my rcb again on 12 June and after that immigration opens my file on 11th of JulyĀ and they requested my medical, police clearance ..... we submitted all our documents within 28 days ...... but we didnā€™t got any reply from rcb department..... now we attached a letter from my owner that I am working there from last 4 years and he needs me..... I am stressed what gonna happen .... thanksĀ 

On 10/08/2019 at 19:34, Navlove said:

Hello everyone, I applied my 187 in December 2018 and got my rcb refused after 3 months .... they said advertisement wasnā€™t clear so I applied my rcb again on 12 June and after that immigration opens my file on 11th of JulyĀ and they requested my medical, police clearance ..... we submitted all our documents within 28 days ...... but we didnā€™t got any reply from rcb department..... now we attached a letter from my owner that I am working there from last 4 years and he needs me..... I am stressed what gonna happen .... thanksĀ 

Good morning,

Donā€™t worry everything will be fine . I have seen few people in same situation got their pr .be positive and good luck šŸ˜Š

• Like 1

Hi guys ,

I need a small help

Iā€™ve submitted my 186 visa Direct Entry Stream Ā application through the company I work for 2 months ago . The question I wanna askĀ if anyone knows is, my wifeĀ as a secondary applicant got a IELTS result few days ago overall score 5 , W-5.5 L-5.5 R-4 and S-5.5 . Has she failed considering that one of the bands itā€™s less then 4.5 in this case R-4 but still overall score is 5. As a secondary applicant she have to pass Functional level of English but I canā€™t really understand what is saying on the immigration web page does it each band hasļ»æĀ to be at least 4.5 score or just a overall score of 4.5??? I know that secondary fee if she donā€™t pass Functional EnglishĀ ļ»æis around $5000 . If anyone knows anything about this pls share the information guys I would much appreciateļ»æĀ ļ»æļ»æļ»æ!ļ»æthanksĀ 

2 hours ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Hi guys ,

I need a small help

Iā€™ve submitted my 186 visa Direct Entry Stream Ā application through the company I work for 2 months ago . The question I wanna askĀ if anyone knows is, my wifeĀ as a secondary applicant got a IELTS result few days ago overall score 5 , W-5.5 L-5.5 R-4 and S-5.5 . Has she failed considering that one of the bands itā€™s less then 4.5 in this case R-4 but still overall score is 5. As a secondary applicant she have to pass Functional level of English but I canā€™t really understand what is saying on the immigration web page does it each band hasļ»æĀ to be at least 4.5 score or just a overall score of 4.5??? I know that secondary fee if she donā€™t pass Functional EnglishĀ ļ»æis around $5000 . If anyone knows anything about this pls share the information guys I would much appreciateļ»æĀ ļ»æļ»æļ»æ!ļ»æthanksĀ 

It's overall 4.5

• Like 1