187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

1 hour ago, A kaur said:

Good morning everyone!

Ā 

Hi good morning @A kaur. I know everyone waiting for their visa files. Some waiting for to open their files. I know bit excited bit scary.

Ā  Ā  But pray to God.All people deseve good future who worked hard. Good luck to everyone šŸ¤ž

• Like 2

Hi Guys Just want to share. Got my Golden TicketĀ 

Ā 

I'm a fleet manager in Carrara Queensland.

Visa/Nomination applied: 02/03/2018

RCB approved in Oct/2018

In Oct/2018 Lodged medical exams, police checks for me and wife.

Feb/2019 lodged Wife IELTS

Nomination Approved 04/06/2019

07/06/2019 - My 2 years old boy Medical Exams required - No furthers documents required.

Visa Approved on 08/07/2019.

I'm leaving the forum but wishing all the best for who are still waiting for the good news.....You gonna get there....

Edited by LeoCapote
forgot to finalise
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

Hi Guyā€™s,

here is our timeline:

187 RSMS TRTSĀ 

nomination and PR applied - 18Ā Apr 18

nomination approved - 31 Jan 19

s56 request for info - 5th Apr 19

Med,Ā AFPā€™sĀ submitted - 24 Jun 19

ItsĀ has taken us over 3 and a half years of different visaā€™s to get to this point, now trying to wait patiently. Seems to be taking about a month, after s56Ā info submitted. Hope itā€™s good news.Ā Good luck to everyone who is waiting šŸŒ¼

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

Hi guys,

Please does anyone have an idea what else I need to do.

I have been on further assessment since feb2019 when my nomination was approved and all document requested was provided. Another CO contacted me to provide finger print on May 6Ā approved my my country i.e another police check. This have provided on May 9. But uptil now i have not heard anything. All email to co never replied too. Is there any better ways to do this.

I applied as a social worker

Visa applied May 2018.

Thanks

• Like 2

On 21/07/2019 at 12:19, Flo03 said:

hi guys ,Ā 

timelineĀ 

visa + nom+ RCB applied- 03/09/2018

RCB approved in few weeksĀ 

11/07/2019 immi called my work placeĀ 

nomination approved 12/07/2019

occupation restaurant managerĀ 

state TasĀ 

file processing centre VICĀ 

s56 request health examination, form 80 and partnerā€™s ieltsĀ 

Ā health examinationĀ already done

my lawyer didnā€™t submit my form 80 yet , she said I have to check form 80 very carefully because department check everything very carefully nowadays. What is form 80 for? Ā my lawyer scared me. Because I donā€™t know some of previous addresses.Ā 

Anyone knows if form 80 plays big role in our visa file. Little nervous.Ā 

ThanksĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, Daveyy said:

Hi guys,

Please does anyone have an idea what else I need to do.

I have been on further assessment since feb2019 when my nomination was approved and all document requested was provided. Another CO contacted me to provide finger print on May 6Ā approved my my country i.e another police check. This have provided on May 9. But uptil now i have not heard anything. All email to co never replied too. Is there any better ways to do this.

I applied as a social worker

Visa applied May 2018.

Thanks

Maybe you can give them a call and ask if they received your email or not. Normally they are required to reply you email at least in my opinion. Good luckĀ 

On 04/07/2019 at 13:55, analysts84 said:

here is my timeline

RSMS applied on 2 march 2018

RCV refused on 15 June 2018

Nomination approved on 19 June 2019

visa approved on 2 July

Occupation Accountant

Ā 

Hi analysts84, when you RCB was refused, did you apply it again. Or you got your visa without RCB

Hi guys, I have been working as a hairdresser almost 3 years at regional area on 457 visa. I had to change my sponsor 2 months ago. Should I apply 187 visa now or wait until november and I can apply independently. Which way is better? I feel with 187 visa its very long proccess with employer. But still not sure what to do. Any ideas for that?

Hi everyone, I applied my 187 in December 2018 and got RCB refused in April 2019 because of some advertisement problem.... after that I applied RCB in June .... on 12 July immigration sent a request to provide medical + form 80 + police check. But we didnā€™t got our RCB approved yet. My agent sent a reminder email to RCB office that immigration opened my file. Now my owner gonna call RCB OFFICE to ask them that why they are not approving my RCB as my case is genuine and itā€™s a Australian restaurant and I am working as cook at same place from last 4 years. I am really worried what gonna happen if my RCB didnā€™t approved . Any suggestions please .... Thanks ...... Nav !

8 hours ago, Navlove said:

Hi everyone, I applied my 187 in December 2018 and got RCB refused in April 2019 because of some advertisement problem.... after that I applied RCB in June .... on 12 July immigration sent a request to provide medical + form 80 + police check. But we didnā€™t got our RCB approved yet. My agent sent a reminder email to RCB office that immigration opened my file. Now my owner gonna call RCB OFFICE to ask them that why they are not approving my RCB as my case is genuine and itā€™s a Australian restaurant and I am working as cook at same place from last 4 years. I am really worried what gonna happen if my RCB didnā€™t approved . Any suggestions please .... Thanks ...... Nav !

Hi Navlove, which state are you in ? I'm in Queensland and also applied as a cook.Ā 

14 hours ago, Navlove said:

Hi analysts84, when you RCB was refused, did you apply it again. Or you got your visa without RCB

Interested toĀ  know as well.Ā 

Please ignore my question.Ā 

Just saw your response. thank you

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Maria Demonte

3 hours ago, Maria Demonte said:

Interested toĀ  know as well.Ā 

Please ignore my question.Ā 

Just saw your response. thank you

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah , I am desperately waiting for it.....šŸ˜” I donā€™t know what gonna happen I am trying my luck from last 8 years šŸ˜ŸšŸ¤ž

6 hours ago, Navlove said:

Hi tien, I am in victoria

Hi Navlove,Ā 

As some people have shared in this forum, your visa can still be granted even without RCB. If your case is strong and genuine then immigration may grant the visa still. RCB is an advice but it's not anĀ absolute guideline for the grant of the visa. If you're using an agent then you might want them to call and hurry up the RCB people.Ā 

33 minutes ago, Tien1993 said:

Hi Navlove,Ā 

As some people have shared in this forum, your visa can still be granted even without RCB. If your case is strong and genuine then immigration may grant the visa still. RCB is an advice but it's not anĀ absolute guideline for the grant of the visa. If you're using an agent then you might want them to call and hurry up the RCB people.Ā 

Ā 

33 minutes ago, Tien1993 said:

Hi Navlove,Ā 

Thanks Tien..... we gonna call RCB Soon. šŸ¤ž My case is genuine I am working there from last 4 years . I got all the payslips , group certificates.I hope something good is on the way.

Ā 

Hi everyoneĀ 

AlhamdulillahĀ Finally after a long long wait we got our PR today. Our timeline is....

RCB Apply AUGUST 2016

(RCB APPROVED IN SAME WEEK)

Nomination apply SEPTEMBER 2016

Visa applyĀ  Ā  OCTOBER 2016

s56 request in JUNE 2018

(ask for proof of English, all financial documents and work place photos)

After that no news just wait wait wait

Again request s56 in JUNE 2019

(ask for each and everything which needs for file nomination. BAS, PROFIT N LOSS, PHOTOS, PAY SLIP etc)

Receive call from Immi on work phone they talk with my employer and then they talk with me ask about, salary, working hours, working days, joining date.

Nomination Approved on 29 June

Asked for medical on 08 July

Medical done on 15 July

Finally today 23 July we got our golden email.

I apply with RPL certificates so guy who worried about it still its fine with RPL certificates but its depend on case as well

Dont loss your hope and wait Inshallah guys you got your golden email soon.

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 9

Hi everyoneĀ 
AlhamdulillahĀ Finally after a long long wait we got our PR today. Our timeline is....
RCB Apply AUGUST 2016
(RCB APPROVED IN SAME WEEK)
Nomination apply SEPTEMBER 2016
Visa applyĀ  Ā  OCTOBER 2016
s56 request in JUNE 2018
(ask for proof of English, all financial documents and work place photos)
After that no news just wait wait wait
Again request s56 in JUNE 2019
(ask for each and everything which needs for file nomination. BAS, PROFIT N LOSS, PHOTOS, PAY SLIP etc)
Receive call from Immi on work phone they talk with my employer and then they talk with me ask about, salary, working hours, working days, joining date.
Nomination Approved on 29 June
Asked for medical on 08 July
Medical done on 15 July
Finally today 23 July we got our golden email.
I apply with RPL certificates so guy who worried about it still its fine with RPL certificates but its depend on case as well
Dont loss your hope and wait Inshallah guys you got your golden email soon.
Thanks
Wow.. what a achivement..
What a patience level...
Thanks for sharing.. we crip soo much
That nothing is happening . . Imagine your situation..

So all fellow friends from this forum who are from 2018-2019 batch should see and realise that they should not get restless

On 22/07/2019 at 21:48, Mahal said:

Hi guys, I have been working as a hairdresser almost 3 years at regional area on 457 visa. I had to change my sponsor 2 months ago. Should I apply 187 visa now or wait until november and I can apply independently. Which way is better? I feel with 187 visa its very long proccess with employer. But still not sure what to do. Any ideas for that?

apply independently? what kind of visa are you thinking? the new 494 that comes in effect in Nov 2019?Ā 

Ā