187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Immi requested police check (Hong Kong+Aussie) and body check on 7/7/2019 then Nomination was approved on 8/7/2019...

very stressful because of my fingerprints (I am a massage therapist so ten of my fingerprints were with bad quality 😂 as per the consultant said so she made two sets of fingerprints for me to send out)

but my bro said it will be fine (he was a police in Hong Kong years ago)

My shoulders are so tense💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️💆🏻‍♀️

will update after I hand in all the stuff to my agent

best regards to my brothers and sisters here🍀

Edited by CarmenChung
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

On 11/07/2019 at 21:28, A kaur said:

Hi friends ! 

Need some information! 

Nomination + visa 3/11/2018

immi called today at my workplace and she asked few questions about me . She asked about my package, and if position still available, and why she didn’t hire Australian or local person . 

So my owner said I tried locals but they are not reliable . 

And my package is $540000

position restaurant manager 

state Tas 

restaurant turnover is 2.5 million

what do you all think they opened my file or it was just random phone call. Please share your experience.

thabk you 

Hi 

I think your file is opened. it's not a random call.  my file opens few days back . I applied in July 2018. Do they asked for any documents yet? 

6 minutes ago, Sonia kaur said:

Hi 

I think your file is opened. it's not a random call.  my file opens few days back . I applied in July 2018. Do they asked for any documents yet? 

Hi Sonia , 

I am not sure if they requested anything yet because my lawyer wasn’t in the office today so I talked to her assistant and she said she doesn’t have any information but they requested my medical , form 80 and my husband’s English proficiency. 

Sorry for the late post guys

G'day, I got golden mail while I was overseas during my holiday.

See my timeline please. 

Does anyone know about promotion after visa granted?

I want to get promoted but I don't want to risk, of course.

Thanks heaps in advance.

State: ACT
Stream: 187 DE, Processing Office:WA PESE
LR Country
Number of applicants: 1
RSMS 187 Visa and Nomination and application applied (No Migration Agent Needed):  22 Dec 2017
Nomination Approved: 05 Feb 2019

Visa Granted : 01 July 2019 ( While I was overseas with BVB )

IMMI Status: Finalised
Documents(New Police Check) Requested : 11 March 2019, Submitted 19 March 2019

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

5 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Hello friend how is it going .

Is your condition similar too ?

31b958c3a04631e7ccfbe86b18fbd03a.jpg

Money is draining through my bank account and my condition will be literally like this soon if there is anything negative with the application.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Barinder said:

Hello everyone 

hopefully all are going well. Just wondering why occupation like cook are getting more priority in opening either than other occupations?

Feeling worried is there any possibility for Restaurant manager?

Because without the Restaurant Manager the establishment can still run to some extent but without the Chef and Cooks the restaurant needs to be closed🤣😂🤔👍

5 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Because without the Restaurant Manager the establishment can still run to some extent but without the Chef and Cooks the restaurant needs to be closed🤣😂🤔👍

Yep got your point but every individual has there own importance in organisation.👍😊

but processing time should be same for each occupation.

3 minutes ago, Barinder said:

Yep got your point but every individual has there own importance in organisation.👍😊

but processing time should be same for each occupation.

Hey that was just a joke...but from what I have observed ever 3 months there is a certain occupation that is granted more than others... I've seen Restaurant Managers / Retail Managers get their visa Dec-Feb, the Mar-May there were lots of Child care related occupations that got their visa's and now it's Cooks/Chef may be they will be lots more till August...of course this is just my observation...I could be wrong 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mark23 said:

Hey that was just a joke...but from what I have observed ever 3 months there is a certain occupation that is granted more than others... I've seen Restaurant Managers / Retail Managers get their visa Dec-Feb, the Mar-May there were lots of Child care related occupations that got their visa's and now it's Cooks/Chef may be they will be lots more till August...of course this is just my observation...I could be wrong 🤔

Yes mite you are right same thing I observed.

2 hours ago, mark23 said:

This means the next lot of retail/restaurant managers will be in the month of Dec-Feb 2020 😂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, mark23 said:

I think it’s hairdressers and massage therapists’ turn now. 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CarmenChung said:

I think it’s hairdressers and massage therapists’ turn now. 😁

Don't worry Carmen...it's definitely your turn next...by the way I think immigration will ask you to do medicals again.

And once you get your visa, hopefully your owner sells the business and you will be free to go your own way😊👍

• Like 1

On 01/07/2019 at 22:13, Stone said:

Congratulation Rok,

Finally could hear some approval for hairdresser👏👏👏

On 12/07/2019 at 21:38, Sonia kaur said:

Hi 

its not a random phone call 

u r file has been opened 

get ready for good news

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rajat Babbar said:

Can someone with very good knowledge reply this :

What is s56 request in 187.. ?

How much it weighs in individual case?

Is it a closest achivement to visa?

Dear Rajat , 

i think it is a medical examination, partner’s English test and form80 request . So it is a good sign so they need more information. That’s what they requested in my file. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

Guys some positive news from my side.

Nomination applied: 20 feb 2018 as a cook

visa applied: 26 feb 2018

nomination approved :16 july 2019

visa file opened on same day 16 july 2019 and requested for form80, medical and afp check.

Regional NSW 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 5

Hey guys,I applied 187 on 28/02/2018.Recently,I have submitted a s56 request on 09/07/2019 and my agent told me all the files have been submitted all i need to do is waiting for it and the statu show on my immaccount is further assessment.

On 12/07/2019 at 21:45, CarmenChung said:

requested

Hello guys , when immigration ask u to submit spouses English language test but If partner want pay money instead of English test, how long they take to generate the invoice because my agent told me that he sent request to immigration to deposit, and I paid already $4995.95 in my agent account, but my status showing only initial assessment yet it should be change after submit. Please share your views. Thanks in advance

• Like 1