187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

On 09/01/2019 at 06:01, Diemlinh said:

It's called DAMA 2 ( just start from 1/1/2019), you can google for more details. And not only in Darwin but everywhere in Northern Territory. 

After working for 3 year ( jobs in the list), you can apply for PR, even for low-skill positions. But you also need to be sponsored by an approved business. 

They' re trying to push people to NT now, so it might be a bit easier than others crowded states

Hi does this apply if your over 45 ? 

1 minute ago, Xxx said:

Was 21-22 before they reduce 1 month i think..

whats last update means??

Ah ok.

I'm guessing the last time you/the Agent uploaded new documents or made any changes to the application?

Weird because my application has been updated but the two dates are the same.

11 minutes ago, CarmenChung said:

Yeah that means I can get my PR in 4 months hahahaha if the processing time keeps dropping 1 month for each month. 😃

haha me too! I just did the same calcs! I applied Dec 2017 so I can sit back, relax, and expect it around April this year.

Wishful thinking 😄 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MilaMocha said:

haha me too! I just did the same calcs! I applied Dec 2017 so I can sit back, relax, and expect it around April this year.

Wishful thinking 😄 

And the most important thing is being confident! If things didn’t work out we need to have back up plans. I am quite ready to go back to my home town to do my small massage business as well. But an Oz PR would be better. 😁

Keep learning every day and enjoy every moments of our lives. I love you guys. 😄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CarmenChung said:

And the most important thing is being confident! If things didn’t work out we need to have back up plans. I am quite ready to go back to my home town to do my small massage business as well. But an Oz PR would be better. 😁

Keep learning every day and enjoy every moments of our lives. I love you guys. 😄

I like how optimistic and flexible you are.

My plan B is DAMA in NT or SA, but not moving out. 🙂 

Just now, MilaMocha said:

I like how optimistic and flexible you are.

My plan B is DAMA in NT or SA, but not moving out. 🙂 

I had spent a lot of time to calm down actually. Maybe like half a year. But who knows which way is better?

Anyway no matter what we choose, I wish all of you the best version of your lives. Things happen with a reason. ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MilaMocha said:

What system? And updated what about what file?

Can't make sense of it sorry.

Example: 

If the case officer asks you some documents about the visa, it will update the last date when he asks for the documents

Or if they upgrade their website, it will update the lastest date as well.

If your application is untouched. The date will be 17 November 2017 because that’s the lastest date when the website upgraded to a new version.

• Like 1