187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Just a bad new guys. My friend still waiting after 8 weeks since IMMI request docs and he upload it. And he apply from April. I think the "within 28 days will get response since you upload docs" doesn't exist anymore.

I don't believe they say you'll get an outcome after 28 day. They say that you have 28 days as a deadline to provide the documents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Raymond said:

Just a bad new guys. My friend still waiting after 8 weeks since IMMI request docs and he upload it. And he apply from April. I think the "within 28 days will get response since you upload docs" doesn't exist anymore.

Raymond, immi have requested more docs on 13th jan 2017 just the police clearance from kuwait. Since then its been 4 months and i have not received any response from them.

Hello everyone,

My nomination 17th june 2015

approved 17th feb 2016

applied visa offshore from Dubai 11/06/2016

requested docs police clearance from kuwait 13/01/2017

still waiting.

from HR country.

tried to contact immi they said just have patience.

Hi Guys,

I have applied for nom & visa on 21 Sep 2016 with my husband. My son born on November added to the application later.

Nomination granted on 30 Mar 2017.

More doc requested our AFP certificate ( Though we are here about 10 months at the time) and son's medicals.

All submitted on 26th April. Just tried calling IMMI today, but they said to contact through MA.

My son was granted bridging visa on 4th April 2017. But IMMI still didn't take his application fees from our bank account. We paid our's through MA.

So I don't know when they will take application fees?

Has anybody gone through same situation?

Thanks for your support.

I really dont understand whats happeing after reading all these delays i applied both nomination and visa jan 23 2017 does any one know when will they even open it and i havet got my pcc and medicals done should i get it done now ?

I really dont understand whats happeing after reading all these delays i applied both nomination and visa jan 23 2017 does any one know when will they even open it and i havet got my pcc and medicals done should i get it done now ?

Mate
It's too early too ask.
Ppl still waiting since March 2016
Your application will take at least 1 year .

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas88 said:

Whats you occupation?

• Like 1

Well my pcc ,medical , spouse IELTS are over a year(13 months) now while waiting. So do it wisely

Sent from my iPhone using Poms in Oz mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Hello guys if we call immigration to check the progress do they tell us if the CO is appointed for our applications or not I am trying to call from last 3 days and it's always busy just trying to know what's happening but no luck 

12 hours ago, S.md said:

Hello guys if we call immigration to check the progress do they tell us if the CO is appointed for our applications or not I am trying to call from last 3 days and it's always busy just trying to know what's happening but no luck