187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

anyone else having issues with their Migration Agent?

seriously pissed off with mine. Keeps sending me emails which belong to someone else application. he cc'd me into an email last week with the other main applicant i replied stating that this email must be for someone else. MA replies sorry don't read it. Then just now i get another email which he sent to the main applicant (who mustn't of replied) so forwarded to his partner (put sent to me in stead AGAIN).

Like how can you trust you MA when he seriously breaches confidentially by sending me other peoples applications?? Surely he's breaching Migration agent rules here?

Any advise? as he has submitted our application 7 months ago so can't exactly get a new one at this point :mad::mad::mad:

Furious!!!

This process is hard enough without a MA being slack at their job!

Hi,

I have apply for RSMS (from WA) on 5 august 2016 .I am still waiting for decision on my application but now Labour has removed RSMS from Perth (WA) does it gonna affect my application.

Thanks

I applied for the RSMS (WA) on the 6 June 2016.After over 9 months I still have no decision and I hope it does not affect our application. So don't worry if it takes a little bit longer than 6 months.

Hi guys,

I just had chat with my MA, and she said the last visa that got approved was lodged 8 months ago (WA).:err:

She also mentioned that 187 is processed according to the date of visa lodged, not determined by HR or LR occupations. They might ask more documents for HR occupation/country but it doesn't delay files on queue.

Please share your knowledge on this.

Any update on new online processing time service.

Thank you

Edited by ashuj1

**WA**

Nomination and visa applied :- 5th October 2016

Occupation :- Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec - ANZSCO 149999, 187 DE, Onshore, HR

PC and Medical :- Submitted

Nomination & Visa status :- waiting

Just curious how many of us are in WA lol, the labor party just suspended the RCB.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

anyone else having issues with their Migration Agent?

seriously pissed off with mine. Keeps sending me emails which belong to someone else application. he cc'd me into an email last week with the other main applicant i replied stating that this email must be for someone else. MA replies sorry don't read it. Then just now i get another email which he sent to the main applicant (who mustn't of replied) so forwarded to his partner (put sent to me in stead AGAIN).

Like how can you trust you MA when he seriously breaches confidentially by sending me other peoples applications?? Surely he's breaching Migration agent rules here?

Any advise? as he has submitted our application 7 months ago so can't exactly get a new one at this point :mad::mad::mad:

Furious!!!

This process is hard enough without a MA being slack at their job!

Kristy, just take it easy all the problems will soon be over. I think with this new development with immigration those of us whom are requested for more documents will be granted soon.

Congrats Mate :laugh: In 6 months :)

Hope will get ours soon. Hope for best.

hi i got my pr granted today....

nomination 21st sept 2016...rsms 187 DE HR 4 people

visa 2 feb 2017...

docs requ...9 march 17 submitted on same date

visa grant 14 march 2017...

software engg...

wish u all the best

Edited by ashuj1

hi i got my pr granted today....

nomination 21st sept 2016...rsms 187 DE HR 4 people

visa 2 feb 2017...

docs requ...9 march 17 submitted on same date

visa grant 14 march 2017...

software engg...

wish u all the best

congratulations mate u applied in which area??

Global visa processing times

[TABLE=class: ms-rteTable-default, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD]​Stream[/TD]

[TD]​75 per cent of applications processed[/TD]

[TD]90 per cent of applications processed[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]​Direct Entry Pathway[/TD]

[TD]​11 months[/TD]

[TD]​12 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]​Transition Pathway[/TD]

[TD]​8 months[/TD]

[TD]​9 months[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

At least its confirmed that takes 11-12 months, now I can sleep properly for few months....:biglaugh:

All the best Guys.

The new Global visa processing times have been implemented on the DIBP website

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/187-

And what I see it is not delightful...

I just found it too. it is stressful.....from last year 6 mths to max 12 mths now.

However, there is nth you can do but just waiting. Such a good time to practice your patience.:arghh:

Thats a joke of the year.1 year just to approve then 2 more year

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have been with my employer since January 2016 and was able to lodge everything June 2016. That means that, if I get the visa in June 2017, I will have to stay with my employer for a total period of more than 3.5 years, while missing out on many other opportunities that I could have had to improve my career. This situation is really consuming me and sometimes I wonder if it is really going to pay off the money, time and life sacrifices I have invested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only just started for my 187.

Start waiting.

See you guys next year.

Here is my timeline.

RCB lodged: 12 Jan 2017

RCB approved: 03 Feb 2017

Nomination Lodged: 21 Feb 2017

At least you know what to expect.... we were all told 6 months when we started our applications...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk