187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Where are these rules? Do you have a link. From what I can see in our request it just says you need to provide the requested docs within 28 days. Would really like to know what the actual procedure is.

Ā 

Sorry Mate I dn't have any link for this. I just read this information on this forum.thanks

Where are these rules? Do you have a link. From what I can see in our request it just says you need to provide the requested docs within 28 days. Would really like to know what the actual procedure is.

Ā 

Ā 

It will be 28 days if you are lucky. Sometime it takes around 8 weeks however it depends on your luck mate.

It's really sad .. what is the reason as I have also applied for chef . One more on this form who applied for chef got refusal. I am really worried about my case now. Please do share whatever the information you have regarding your nomination refusal.

Ā 

Ā 

RCB , Nomination & Visa applied on 24/02/2016

RCB approved 25/02/2016

Waiting for Nomination and Visa approval

Ā 

Ā 

i have applied as a chef as well now I'm so scared mate. God please help us.

Thanks for your reply.

No. He doesn't have reciprocal medicare card.

I heard people can apply for temporary medicare card if they have acknowledgement letter for PR application. Is that true?

Ā 

Regards

Does your husband have a reciprocal Medicare card too? If so, you can cancel your health insurance at any time. If not he'll need to wait until you have pr.

I guess this week is horrible, no grants so far. Waiting is killing me. FML, All I can see is only related inquiries but not a single message from anyone for granted VISA. Guys whoever text here or ask anything, please mention your timeline so others can know what files are in progress at IMMI.. Cheers and Good luck to US for upcoming days.

According the rules they took another 28 days to access the documents after submission.

Ā 

There is no rule about how quickly a CO will review documents submitted after being requested. Some will review the new documents quickly and others will wait until the 28 days pass and then look at them. My company had a nomination last year that was approved 2 days after the additional documents were submitted. I'd suggest people assume it will take at least 28 days, and then anything earlier will be a bonus.

There is no rule about how quickly a CO will review documents submitted after being requested. Some will review the new documents quickly and others will wait until the 28 days pass and then look at them. My company had a nomination last year that was approved 2 days after the additional documents were submitted. I'd suggest people assume it will take at least 28 days, and then anything earlier will be a bonus.

Ā 

My thoughts exactly, ours have now past the 28 days and still waiting. Now its just a guessing game once again.:eek:

The financial statement wasn't in the nomination application.

MA's fault

Ā 

So angry

Ā 

Does someone know about appealing time for nomination?

Ā 

God save me!!

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ā 

1800 228 333 call on this no they will give you all information or call immigration they will give you all information .call ASAP .you don't have enough days if your nomination was refused on 13sep ..

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed quote

MA's fault

Ā 

So angry

Ā 

Ā 

God save me!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That is just so unfair. What does the agent have to say about this?? Did Immi request this document or just straight refusal?

MA's fault

Ā 

So angry

Ā 

Ā 

God save me!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That's very bad.[emoji35]

Case officer should ask if something is missing.

Or ur Ma missed any email from him

Ā 

Ā 

MA's fault

Ā 

So angry

Ā 

Ā 

God save me!!

Ā 

Ā 

Go for mrt it should be ok just study some mrt case decision only where situation is same as you... i told you yesterday it's 90% ma's fault you should get your ma to pay all further payments or take your ma to mara compliant him gud luck

Ā 

187 DE HR

Nom. 18/12/15

Visa 18/12/15

onshore

Qld

Do you know any reason why it is cancelled?

My friend had the same issue, he is on briding visa E.

Yes, my husband left his job last december and a few months later I applied for 187. 457 was through my husband. I hope its not gonna affect our 187.What do you think?

Yes, my husband left his job last december and a few months later I applied for 187. 457 was through my husband. I hope its not gonna affect our 187.What do you think?

Ā 

I don't think so. Just apply bridging E as soon as possible.

Ā 

Ā