187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

Hii Mavi and Dev. It looks like we will get some good news from someone after thursday loke last week.

So fraustrated.

How do you know this? Do you work for DIBP?

Ye mate I think same..Monday I never count as a working days...it's also a weekend

Monday is a working day in Australia. Saturday and Sunday are the weekend.

Hi new to this forum,

my timeline is 02feb2016 nom and visa for office manager in disability and aged care .

waiting is sh hard moreover i am on bridging visa e

Good luck with your visa my friend!

I have a question for you. Being on bringing e do you know if the time to citizenship starts once you get 187 visa or since you moved to australia ?

Hi guys today information requested in immi account. They just asked my wife English test..nothing else

Hii Dev. Do you beleive that they allocate your file because you called them.

I lodged My nomination 14Dec2015. My lawyer emailed them but did not get any reply from DIBP.

What u think. Do I need to call them for my file.

Thanks

Hii Dev. Do you beleive that they allocate your file because you called them.

I lodged My nomination 14Dec2015. My lawyer emailed them but did not get any reply from DIBP.

What u think. Do I need to call them for my file.

Thanks

Actually I aslo email them and second my agent also email them to finalize my application. She write to th that emloyer need me to start work asap

Yeah that's crazy. Mine just passed two months granted yesterday. Very grateful each day but counting the days until I can move back to the city

You are very lucky that this drama is over. I hate guessing everyday when it might happen, now it is will it actually happen for us? All the doubt, stress and waiting.

hey guys

need a suggestion from all of you,

i am thinking about calling immi office tmr to find out what's happening with my file, is thats gona be ok if i ask them about the file status,

i got nomination approved 1 months ago, but they didnt ask for any additional docs yet,

no movement on file so far, my immi status still showing received, my MA saying we gotta wait, thats all we can do

my AFP certificate gona be over 1 year 18 th of next month, do you guys think it will cause me any trouble if i call them?

please suggest guys

thanks, Faisal

nom & visa & rcb 03/12/15

rcb approved 11/2/16

nom approved 18/8/16

cook, nsw, onshore

still waiting unfortunately!!!!!

You are very lucky that this drama is over. I hate guessing everyday when it might happen, now it is will it actually happen for us? All the doubt, stress and waiting.

Hi Guys

I know you 2015DEC187, frustrated but this is what I think...!! Even through further documents were asked on early august, you sent them on 24 ,... So the time will count from the 24th...!! I am pretty sure you will be hearing immigration from the week starting 24th...

In my case July 20 the ,they asked for licence of trade's person certificate ...!! I submitted that photo of my ID same day, but it took me until august 30 to hear back from them, then that asked for 1399 declaration..!! So I did a background check and I suppose to give that declaration along with of my visa application... So I guess that my lawyer forgot that...!!

So still waiting in offshore...!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk