187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

My employer has been quoted $2k just to do the nomination (for a 187). This seems ludicrous given whats required - my employer knows they have to get payroll and training figures etc (they did all this for my 457 3 yrs ago). Is that the going rate, or is someone pulling a fast one? NB it is the transition stream as i've been in the nominated position for 3 years

Ā 

I have been quoted by several MA for a 187 Transition stream nomination only (excluding the visa application part). I have been quoted between $2000-$3000. So the $2,000 you have been quoted is fair. I don't think you can get a MA (a good MA) lower than that.

My employer has been quoted $2k just to do the nomination (for a 187). This seems ludicrous given whats required - my employer knows they have to get payroll and training figures etc (they did all this for my 457 3 yrs ago). Is that the going rate, or is someone pulling a fast one? NB it is the transition stream as i've been in the nominated position for 3 years

Ā 

I'm sure you can find agents who would charge more or perhaps less, but $2K sounds reasonable.

Hi

I tried sending email to same account and it has been failed.

Dont know why.. Plz help.]

My nomination was lodged on 25th Nov 2014.ļ˜­[/quote

Ā 

sorry..i sent wrong id.here it is,]nsw.pse@immi.gov.au or vic.pse@immi.gov.au

i recieved reply from them today says my file hasn't been allocated for any CO.me 24 th and you 25 th so we are in same boat..send request to know your status and put you ref num in subject.let me know when you get reply.but currently they are processing files lodged in november...fingers crossed

Hi Riya I got the reply today that my file hasn't been allocated to a team yet. Also she specified that oct 2014 files are opening. Once the team will be allocated, they will contact my MA within 7 days.

so just waiting is in my hand at the moment.

Hi Guys,

Ā 

just updateing my timeline. No News yet. Still waiting...

lodged 28 th of Oct. 5 months passed.

cant wait for getting news.

wish all the best ļ˜¶

Hi

you can email immigration at nsw.pse@immi.gov.au to enquire about your application status.

mention you file number or reference number in the subject.

you will get automated reply and also they will reply you back in 3-5 days.

I emailed them on Friday and got reply today that my file hasn't been allocated yet.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

Thanks Hello there,

I think in my case it is better to wait as my agent submitted all the additional information on Friday 27 th March. I don't know how long more they need after getting additional information to make a decision.

Thanks

Thanks Hello there,

I think in my case it is better to wait as my agent submitted all the additional information on Friday 27 th March. I don't know how long more they need after getting additional information to make a decision.

Thanks

Ohk so your file has been opened already.

no problem.

I think you will hear in 28 days.

Good luck

hi Everyone!!!

Somebody please help me out.I am in real stress .I applied 187 visa and nomination together as retail manager in domino's on Dec 3. My timeline is nearing.Some people

say that as domino's is a franchise it may be rejected , if we apply manager under Franchise the case may be rejected. Has anyone got visa granted applying as store

manager or retail manager under any franchise like domino's ,pizza hut or subway.Kindly help me any suggestions would be much appreciated,pls help me

A franchise can sponser a retail manager.

Hi Riya I got the reply today that my file hasn't been allocated to a team yet. Also she specified that oct 2014 files are opening. Once the team will be allocated, they will contact my MA within 7 days.

so just waiting is in my hand at the moment.

Ā 

in my reply they saying currently processing file which lodged on novemer..io dont know why did they say opening oct files to u..any way they i got CO for my file today morning..

hi friends,

my file is opened.my CO rang my MA for some clarification and said will request addi docs later if needed..

Ā 

Hello Riya,

Ā 

If you don't mind asking, When did you apply your visa application. Mine was lodged on 10th dec. Haven't heard anything. Wait is killing me. Nomination was approved back in dec 2014. Am still worried as someone was talking here before that If a franchise can sponsor someone or not.

Ā 

Thanks

Hello Riya,

Ā 

If you don't mind asking, When did you apply your visa application. Mine was lodged on 10th dec. Haven't heard anything. Wait is killing me. Nomination was approved back in dec 2014. Am still worried as someone was talking here before that If a franchise can sponsor someone or not.

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

i applied 26 of november..from my experience if u applied ur visa after ur nomination approval it is going to take 4.5 months again

Hello Riya,

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks

Ā 

hey shiffu ,

Don't worry about my previous mail about franchise can sponsor or not . Cuz your nomination was approved so u don't have to worry about visa , I am pretty sure ur visa would get approved soon . The CO rejected my friends nomination only and not visa saying it's been run by franchise , anyway he applied through mrt and got visa granted , I am also sailing in the same boat as you , have you also applied through franchise ? If you don't mind can you pls tell me ur occupation cuz I applied as retail manager in dominos and waiting for the nomination approval .. All the best for your visa !!!

hey shiffu ,

Don't worry about my previous mail about franchise can sponsor or not . Cuz your nomination was approved so u don't have to worry about visa , I am pretty sure ur visa would get approved soon . The CO rejected my friends nomination only and not visa saying it's been run by franchise , anyway he applied through mrt and got visa granted , I am also sailing in the same boat as you , have you also applied through franchise ? If you don't mind can you pls tell me ur occupation cuz I applied as retail manager in dominos and waiting for the nomination approval .. All the best for your visa !!!

Ā 

Hello jithu,

Ā 

I applied as retail manager too. Thank you so much for your positive response. What are the chances of visa approval after nomination being approved??.

Ā 

Thanks

hey shiffu ,

Ā 

Ā 

Hello Riya,

Ā 

Thank you for your response. It's nearly 4 months now. I really need everyone's blessings. As u all know that we do make lot of plans for further life here in OZ.

Ā 

Cheers!!

Hello jithu,

Ā 

I applied as retail manager too. Thank you so much for your positive response. What are the chances of visa approval after nomination being approved??.

Ā 

Thanks

Hello shiffu ,

According to what my agent said , I am sure your visa would get approved if ur Medicals and character requirement ie PCC are satisfied , the CO will straight away approve your visa , hoping to get a good news from you soon !! Pls keep updating !!

Hello shiffu ,

According to what my agent said , I am sure your visa would get approved if ur Medicals and character requirement ie PCC are satisfied , the CO will straight away approve your visa , hoping to get a good news from you soon !! Pls keep updating !!

Ā 

Hello Jithu,

Ā 

Thanks again. I will keep you guys update. PCC's were done in September and submitted with the application and medicals just after the application. Do you think they can ask another set of PCC's because it's been a while now. I haven't left the country from the date I apllied PCC. If you think, I can get it done before they ask.

Ā 

Cheers!!

Hello Jithu,

Ā 

Thanks again. I will keep you guys update. PCC's were done in September and submitted with the application and medicals just after the application. Do you think they can ask another set of PCC's because it's been a while now. I haven't left the country from the date I apllied PCC. If you think, I can get it done before they ask.

Ā 

Cheers!!

Hi shiffu !!!

PCC is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. !! So if you have done it in sep 2014 it's valid till sep 2015 so I don't think so the department will need another PCC , it doesnot really matters even if ur staying in that country after getting your PCC done , it's just ur PCC should not be more than one year during your PR grant ,hope it helps !! So have you applied offshore ? Thanks

Hi shiffu !!!

PCC is valid for 1 year from the date of issue. !! So if you have done it in sep 2014 it's valid till sep 2015 so I don't think so the department will need another PCC , it doesnot really matters even if ur staying in that country after getting your PCC done , it's just ur PCC should not be more than one year during your PR grant ,hope it helps !! So have you applied offshore ? Thanks

Ā 

Hello Jithu,

Thanks for your reply. I am actually here in Australia. Applied Onshore. As I have stayed in another country before coming here. I had to apply PCC's for home country and then the country I stayed previously and then Australian.

Cheers!!

Edited by shiffu