Congratulation! Enjoy long weekend !

Good News~

My visa had been Granted today about 4:30pm

here is my time line

Rcb lodge on 28/04/2014 approved on 19/05/2014

nomination lodged on 04/08/2014 approved on 21/11/2014

Visa lodged on 21/11/2014 approved on 01/04/2015

best wishes to all and having a happy long weekend

Congratulations Kenichi! Did you applied onshore? or offshore?

hi guy want to share my timelineRCB & Nomination & visa applied: 3rd OCT 2014RCB Approve: 5th OCT 2014Nomination Approved: 5th Feb 2015Visa File open and ask extra docx: 12th FEb 2015 all document submitted in 28 daysAsking 2nd VAC fees: 31st March 2015 Paid Same daystill waiting.......hope so very soon?

hi guy want to share my timelineRCB & Nomination & visa applied: 3rd OCT 2014RCB Approve: 5th OCT 2014Nomination Approved: 5th Feb 2015Visa File open and ask extra docx: 12th FEb 2015 all document submitted in 28 daysAsking 2nd VAC fees: 31st March 2015 Paid Same daystill waiting.......hope so very soon?

could you please tell me what is vac fee ?!!!

Hi Viviennex,

I am also asked almost the whole documents that I provided about my background including working experience(more references),additional documents to proof my relationship with my partner and etc. I will get all attached just after the long weekend but I do not know when we would get a reply.I do not know if it is possible to get application refused once the paperwork has been lodged or being requested for additional document is a good sign.Fingers crossed for both of us.

Pls let me know if you hear anything from immi, mate.

Good luck for everyone...

Hi gurzey ,

Did immi request you the additional documents to prove ur relationship before your nomination gets approved ? Bcoz relationship documents are needed only for visa ryt ? It means immi will request additional documents only once for both nomination and visa ? According to what my agent said if immi request additional document for relationship proof its a positive sign , so u would get it visa granted soon, all the best for ur PR and pls keep updating

Hi gurzey ,

Did immi request you the additional documents to prove ur relationship before your nomination gets approved ? Bcoz relationship documents are needed only for visa ryt ? It means immi will request additional documents only once for both nomination and visa ? According to what my agent said if immi request additional document for relationship proof its a positive sign , so u would get it visa granted soon, all the best for ur PR and pls keep updating

Hi Jithu ,

Yes additional documents have been requested before nomination gets approved. All documents will be provided and will be attached on my file by next Tue or Wed.I was extremely frustrated when I was asked for more references about my employment history at first but I could finally get in touch with all my previous employers now I am confident and I am not sure if it is usual but my references have been contacted by Australian embassy which is located in my home country.And what funny is even my superannuation history has been checked by them with government before references get contacted. oops :) After all it is very nice to hear that at least there is one positive sign !!!

Thank you very much for your reply Jithu ..

All the best..

Hi Jithu ,

Yes additional documents have been requested before nomination gets approved. All documents will be provided and will be attached on my file by next Tue or Wed.I was extremely frustrated when I was asked for more references about my employment history at first but I could finally get in touch with all my previous employers now I am confident and I am not sure if it is usual but my references have been contacted by Australian embassy which is located in my home country.And what funny is even my superannuation history has been checked by them with government before references get contacted. oops :) After all it is very nice to hear that at least there is one positive sign !!!

Thank you very much for your reply Jithu ..

All the best..

did you had australian working experience as well and qualification too

did you had australian working experience as well and qualification too

If it may considered, I do currently work in the company that is sponsoring me for more than a year now but they have only decided to sponsor me couple of months ago before that all my experience was in my home country.

If it may considered, I do currently work in the company that is sponsoring me for more than a year now but they have only decided to sponsor me couple of months ago before that all my experience was in my home country.

Which means you don't have any qualification fr

australia , but you don have work experience . Did your check your Australian super annuation as well ?? If you don't mind letting know

Which means you don't have any qualification fr

australia , but you don have work experience . Did your check your Australian super annuation as well ?? If you don't mind letting know

I assume that I understood what you are trying to ask , I do not think that superannuation would be a criteria for working experience in Australia if you are trying to ask that...

Sorry I was busy when writing my other post , and I can see how many mistakes I have made . I want to ask did immigration check your super annuation for your Australian work as well.

I do not think it has been checked , they have not returned to me anything about in regards of superannuation payments from the company sponsoring me currently, I have been only asked for a second check on my personal background a more detailed one..

Quick question

I will be including my girlfriend as a secondary applicant on my 187 Visa. She isn't currently working. When the visa gets granted, I'm aware I will be required to work for my same employer and in a regional area for 2 years, but what are her obligations?

Thanks

Also - what does this mean under employer section :

• You must not be an approved overseas standard business sponsor under the subclass 457 visa programme.

My employer is a business sponsor for the 457 which they gave me?! (Which is a requirement of the transition stream) #confused!

Hey,

Sorry that i forgot to update my time line, here how it goes:

RCB, Nomi & Visa on 14th Nov 2014

RCB Approved on 20th Nov

Additional documents(correction in the employer contract and few documents regarding the business) on 24th March 2014.

Submit the additional documents on 3rd of the April that is today and now the wait game starts again...

Allocation of the CO is 4m 12days. Peace!!

Edited by bikerboy070707

Also - what does this mean under employer section :

• You must not be an approved overseas standard business sponsor under the subclass 457 visa programme.

My employer is a business sponsor for the 457 which they gave me?! (Which is a requirement of the transition stream) #confused!

457s can be sponsored by businesses in Australia as well as overseas businesses. Businesses must be operating in regional Australia to sponsor 187 visas.

Hello everyone, just wonder if anyone lodged Nomination in December & got approved?

Hi

I didn't see such post yet.

it was nov files opening mostly however I am still waiting from 25th November.

its a long weekend so nothing till Tuesday.

yours isn't very long to go 2-3 weeks. Good luck

Hi

I didn't see such post yet.

it was nov files opening mostly however I am still waiting from 25th November.

its a long weekend so nothing till Tuesday.

yours isn't very long to go 2-3 weeks. Good luck

My file was opened form the 21st of november and been asked for add doc,yours would not take long guys ;)

All the best...