187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hello people

i know this waiting time it is so stressful

couldn't even sleep properly

finally i got CO and asked for only AFP PCC as i have submitted for local i didn't know that.

so my time line is:

after approving RCB

21 nov. nomination lodged

25 nov. visa application lodged

1st april CO assigned and approved my nomination without asking further documents.

9th april CO assigned and asked for just PCC AFP

i applied it on the same morning.

waiting for PCC...

Waiting for visa...

so if we count total time is 4.5 months in total

don't know when i get visa approved :(

what do you think guys, how long still i have to wait ?

hope my timeline helpful to you enjoy

and good luck for future

Hi I think wait is killing everyone.

I have applied nomination on 25th Nov and haven't heard anything yet.:(

your nomination is approved now visa won't be long.

Good luck.

Hi I think wait is killing everyone.

I have applied nomination on 25th Nov and haven't heard anything yet.:(

your nomination is approved now visa won't be long.

Good luck.

Mine also was on 21th of Nov and I have been asked for add doc both on PCC and nomination. You are lucky waitiskilling and get ready for some good news :) Hello there, you amy possibly here from immi by next week ,I reckon.

All the best for everyone...

Mine also was on 21th of Nov and I have been asked for add doc both on PCC and nomination. You are lucky waitiskilling and get ready for some good news :) Hello there, you amy possibly here from immi by next week ,I reckon.

what other documents did they asked for nomination and visa ?

so did you submitted PCC and other Docs. ??

when did you get your PCC i mean how long did it take ?

I already got it but it was just not attached to my file somehow but you should get it within 2 weeks after you apply..

I also compiled some more paperwork related to my background relationship,work experience and etc.

I already got it but it was just not attached to my file somehow but you should get it within 2 weeks after you apply..

I also compiled some more paperwork related to my background relationship,work experience and etc.

what position did you applied for?

but if you have diploma than you don't need experiance

what position did you applied for?

but if you have diploma than you don't need experiance

Is it ? I have a Business Administration diploma and computer programming bachelor degree.And I have been sponsored in Customer Service Manager position..

I think it is quite reasonable to understand why this platform is called as a forum;people share their own experiences timeframes,details about their background on their visa applications and the final outcomes by the immigration and share them as an example to people trying to have a better way of understanding what is going on around e.g.And none of them are professionals either.One hears from another or experience it and spread the words to us!! And therefore I did want to hear from people who had similar or the same experience by any chance.Everyone can see what is going on through our applications and as I said I did only want to hear from people who had experience in regards of this matter and I did not want to hear something specific as you think.And you do not need to remind me that my MA knows better than anyone on my application, of course she does but some people are very fussy like me and some not ,I usually like to dig and learn as much as I can.

I also thank you for your comment blossom but Ozmaniac wrote his/her comment gently and then I thanked and gently declared my opinion then our conversation was over.It did not ring the bells to me the reason why you are talking on behalf of Ozmaniac in regards of our conversation especially when a conversation was already over WITHOUT any problem.I really do not understand where this conversation is going through and why.It was a simple detailed question from me at first and a simple gentle answer from Ozmaniac after and thankful message by me then but your message was not necessary at all.

But anyway thanks again,

Regards

Hello GurZey,

Everyone here respects each other. We should appreciate when some replies to our question. I totally understand that wait is killing but please think 100 times before mentioning any word in the forum. It's just an advice which may not required. blossom and Ozmaniac both are the senior members here. They have seen more cases than us. I hope you get your positive outcome soon!!

Cheers..

Hello GurZey,

Everyone here respects each other. We should appreciate when some replies to our question. I totally understand that wait is killing but please think 100 times before mentioning any word in the forum. It's just an advice which may not required. blossom and Ozmaniac both are the senior members here. They have seen more cases than us. I hope you get your positive outcome soon!!

Cheers..

Dear Shiffu,

Did anything sound disrespectful to you in my message ?

Dear Shiffu,

Did anything sound disrespectful to you in my message ?

Hello GurZey,

Below are the sweet lines you mentioned,

and as I said I did only want to hear from people who had experience in regards of this matter and I did not want to hear something specific as you think.And you do not need to remind me that my MA knows better than anyone on my application, of course she does but some people are very fussy like me and some not ,I usually like to dig and learn as much as I can.

your message was not necessary at all.

If you think these are the precious words in your dictionary, we should stop the conversation here. Good luck for the future.

Thanks.

Hello GurZey,

Below are the sweet lines you mentioned,

and as I said I did only want to hear from people who had experience in regards of this matter and I did not want to hear something specific as you think.And you do not need to remind me that my MA knows better than anyone on my application, of course she does but some people are very fussy like me and some not ,I usually like to dig and learn as much as I can.

your message was not necessary at all.

If you think these are the precious words in your dictionary, we should stop the conversation here. Good luck for the future.

Thanks.

Hey what on earth is going on here ,mate. Know where to stop, we just handled the situation in a very contemporary way,Blossom wrote me things which are very unnecessary and I remind those.And now you are doing the same.The sentence' Know where to stop 'should be enough for you. We just discussed things in a very contemporary way with Ozmaniac and our conversation is over now. It is not necessary neither blossom nor you to involve into this. If you guys involve this although it is very unnecessary ,this dialogue transforms into something very different.If Ozmaniac or blossom got something to say ,they can contact with me somehow but you,what is the reason you involve this? Stop pretending such a lawyer as it is very annoying.The conversation is over do not take it any longer.

And I would like to apologise from other members for the inconvenience as you see things are happening without my control.Sorry for wasting your precious time reading these ridiculous threads guys...

All the best with your visa applications..

Regards,

GurZey

Edited by GurZey

Maybe it is english not being your first language, but yes, I found your reply to Ozmaniac and to myself disrespectful. I wouldn't have replied if I didn't.

The forum is read by many members who do not comment, and Ozmaniac's answer I'm sure would be very helpful to them. And until such time as you become a moderator you have no right on this forum to tell someone they can't reply just because you don't agree with them. We have an ignore function. You are very welcome to use it.

So, I'm sure we can stop the bickering now.

Maybe it is english not being your first language, but yes, I found your reply to Ozmaniac and to myself disrespectful. I wouldn't have replied if I didn't.

The forum is read by many members who do not comment, and Ozmaniac's answer I'm sure would be very helpful to them. And until such time as you become a moderator you have no right on this forum to tell someone they can't reply just because you don't agree with them. We have an ignore function. You are very welcome to use it.

So, I'm sure we can stop the bickering now.

I respect that if you find my thread disrespectful as we are not able to express our emotions by using letters as good as we are interacting with someone in person.But I reckon I reply to your and Ozmaniac's threads as I have felt after I read them. If anyone got something general to say then no one should be addressed in threads. But Ozmaniac has replied my thread as :

'Nobody can add anything useful to what your Agent has told you. Her advice is realistic and any other answer would be no more than an uninformed guess. You will just have to be patient and hope for a successful outcome.'

And then you replied as :

You are replying there to a very constructive reply. You couldn't get much more constructive. I think what you mean is you want more hopeful replies. That's fair enough, but @Ozmaniac doesn't need to have been through it to be constructive. I have been through it, and I can confirm that people posting saying 'you'll have your visa within xx time' is NOT constructive as they can't know, and far more often than not they are wrong. Your agent knows your case better than anyone on this forum does. They also deal with lots of clients going through the same thing, so they can compare your case with other ones which they KNOW are similar rather than pulling numbers out of a hat. It might not be what you want to hear, but you won't find better advice on this thread than ozmaniac's.

If Ozmaniac is talking general in his thread then everyone should stop suggesting each other because every advice except our MA's is no more than an uninformed guess. And then you support Ozmaniac with your underlined words above.When you guys do that then I feel as everyone else's word is unnecessary in this forum and we are not talking rather than making each other more comfortable during our applications process times and we are all simply wasting our times then the best thing to do should be waiting without interacting each other.

And I have no intention such as being a moderator or whatever as I have always right to say something to anyone who addresses me in their speeches not only here, anywhere. !!!

And I am agree with you, we can stop bickering ,now !!!

Regards,

GurZey

Ohh my god.... What's going on this forum... This is the reason I never take part in any social media and on any forum. people don't respect each other's view and general issue gets turn in a kind of wars. Please guys grow up. This forum is useful while everyone need suggestion and motivation on the way of their targets. And let this forum usefull not useless. Coz nobody have time to read such kind of forum. It's my personal view so please don't get start on my post now.

good luck everyone.....