187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

hi guys,

I am applying as cook in Melbourne show our work experience what documents we do have to provide ? also how long our medicals valid ?.i did mine last may 19. going to be 1 year.

i hav submitted my cookery cert 3 , 4 and diploma in bsns management.

ielts

police clearance from australia and overseas

marriage certificate

medical details

i would like to put decision ready application.so anything else do i need ?also where do i find decision ready check list ?i couldnt find it.i hope you guys will help me thanks in advance .

The DIBP website has a document checklist: http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/checklists/187-applicant.aspx

There is no decision-ready any more. When it was in affect, it included a checklist which was only available to Migration Agents who basically confirmed the application contained everything needed for DIBP to make their decision (hence "decision ready").

Any1 getting there visa approved in the the month of Oct of what?? Been a while havent heard anything motivating. Hope every1 is getting positive outcome.

I was asked for additional documents on Monday (9 Mar). 80% sure that'd have been a GRANT if it weren't some confusion. I applied on the 22 Oct, so any applications made somewhere near the date should get something soon. My response time was exactly in line with other Oct / Sep applications so seems repeatable.

Good luck mate!

Hello friends...

is it acceptable to provide degree certificate with the letter that all instruction on that time were provided in English agains Ielts And secondary application fee by immigration. If someone did so for 187 visa so please give some information. I read this information on immigration site.

thanks

Hi guys, have been here watching for several months, want to share my time line here, nominated by a small private gold mining company in Perth, so does the job location, not a pom though.

Applied via an agent. Nothing yet heard from the DIBP or agent; waiting is killing me!!!!

22 September 2014, RCB approved;

25 October 2014, Nomination & Visa lodged; (Agent messed up/typos my personal information on application form, including wrong passport number, incorrect place of birth, wedding date etc..... really a lot things messed up by the agent, they wrote a letter to DIBP to correct those information )

13 January 2015, Health assessment done;

16 March 2015, which is today, IMMI account says LAST UPDATED is today; (no update for requesting further documents nor nomination status )

Hopefully it would give some rough timeline to others, waiting is not good at all!

Good luck everyone!

Hello,

I have lodged my visa application on 10th Dec 2014. Nothing heard yet. Someone please help or suggestions??

Thanks

I did applied on 14th of Nov and heard nothing. I know someone who applied there nomination in the first week of Nov and they are still waiting as well. I think the normal allocating time is 4.5 months.

Hi guys, have been here watching for several months, want to share my time line here, nominated by a small private gold mining company in Perth, so does the job location, not a pom though.

Applied via an agent. Nothing yet heard from the DIBP or agent; waiting is killing me!!!!

22 September 2014, RCB approved;

25 October 2014, Nomination & Visa lodged; (Agent messed up/typos my personal information on application form, including wrong passport number, incorrect place of birth, wedding date etc..... really a lot things messed up by the agent, they wrote a letter to DIBP to correct those information )

13 January 2015, Health assessment done;

16 March 2015, which is today, IMMI account says LAST UPDATED is today; (no update for requesting further documents nor nomination status )

Hopefully it would give some rough timeline to others, waiting is not good at all!

Good luck everyone!

I think your processing time of the application is right on track 4.5months which is good. The thing is that you have allocated your MA's email address for correspondence, so they will going to send what ever they need to your MA or mayb they dont need anything from you. Good luck!! And you made my day :)

ot

have you heard anything yet.Have you call back to immi again .

Called them they said the normal processing time is 6months, but looking at the other people cases it seems like the normal processing time is 4.5months, so i am just going to wait for 2 more weeks then hopefully till then i will have a CO. wish every1 good luck!!

Hi guys,

My time line is :

Apply for RCB 14/08/2014

Approved RCB 19/09/2014

Visa &nomination Lodgment 28/10/2014

Acknowledgment letter 28/10/2014

Asked for medical 15/12/2014

Medical done on 16/12/2014

Haven't heard anything yet. Still waiting ........

Hey,

Just posting on behalf of a very good friend of mine who regularly keeps an eye on this thread:

Visa and Nomination applied on 12th September 2014

additional documents on 14th jan

additional time asked for providing documents on 12th of Feb

finally a good news came yesterday evening 17th March.

time for the whole process is 6months and 1 week.

Edited by bikerboy070707

Hey,

Just posting on behalf of a very good friend of mine who regularly keeps an eye on this thread:

Visa and Nomination applied on 12th September 2014

additional documents on 14th jan

additional time asked for providing documents on 12th of Feb

finally a good news came yesterday evening 17th March.

time for the whole process is 6months and 1 week.

hey bikerboy congrats to your friend ,woohoo six weeks is very long time

They asked for the additional documents from him on 14th of Jan but because of getting those documents from the employer made his case stretched for more 2months. But in the end he got whatever he wanted and happy daze!!

yeah i guess otherwise his timeline would be around 4 to 5 months .

Hi guys,

My time line is :

Apply for RCB 14/08/2014

Approved RCB 19/09/2014

Visa &nomination Lodgment 28/10/2014

Acknowledgment letter 28/10/2014

Asked for medical 15/12/2014

Medical done on 16/12/2014

Haven't heard anything yet. Still waiting ........

Further documents requested by CO on 18/03/2015