187 Visa Processing Time

Big bird 12

You should apply both nomination and visa togather. Its helps getting both approved at the same time.

Ā 

hi bikerboy

Ā 

i lodged my nomination on 12 of dec and without waiting for my nomination to be approved i have lodged my visa on 18 of feb. because i lodged my visa without a nomination approval what you think will they grant me visa soon after the nomination or will they make me wait

Heard from people saying that they can approve it the next day and in some cases they can even take a month. But make sure that you have already uploaded all the documents needs for fast processing.

Ā 

All documents updated next day when they requested on 2 feb 2015 but didn,t heard anything

hi bikerboy

Ā 

i lodged my nomination on 12 of dec and without waiting for my nomination to be approved i have lodged my visa on 18 of feb. because i lodged my visa without a nomination approval what you think will they grant me visa soon after the nomination or will they make me wait

I think they should grant both of them together as when they will open your file they will have to check all your record and stuff. Hopefully they will do it on the same day. And it all depends on the CO as well. But make sure you upload all the required documents as well.

I paid SVAC on friday. And i haven't heard back from CO. Ma said we have to wait 28 days to get decision. Wait is killing me.

All documents updated next day when they requested on 2 feb 2015 but didn,t heard anything
Edited by blossom
Fixed quote

Congratulations enjoy your day

Ā 

I m on same boat and i applied on 22 sep 2014 can u plz let me know did they ask any document and how long they took after documents request

Ā 

Ā 

Give them a Call, I called immi yesterday to find out what was happening (Told me the last note wasn't long ago and shouldn't be much longer) i was on the phone for 2Hours though so Give it a go, and granted today (My be coincidence but give it a go).

Ā 

Good Luck Everyone! Best Feelin gonce you get it :)

I think they should grant both of them together as when they will open your file they will have to check all your record and stuff. Hopefully they will do it on the same day. And it all depends on the CO as well. But make sure you upload all the required documents as well.

Ā 

thanks i hope your visa get granted soon fingers crossed:animal-bat::animal-bat::animal-bat:

excuse me, mate.

Ā 

how do u know which office processing your case?

Ā 

I've checked my lodge application confirm letter, and can't find any sign of place of the office.

Ā 

Sorry for the late reply. I found this info at the end of the nomination approval (my boss showed me it).

Ā 

However today I got the approval!

Ā 

My timeline:

Ā 

19 November 2014 RCB applied

21 November 2014 RCB approval

04 February 2015 further documents required (form 1229)

08 February 2015further documents submitted

09 February 2015 Nomination approval

04 March 2015 Visa Grant

Ā 

3.5 months more or less to go from zero to hero!

Ā 

All done!

Edited by Daniele Del Mastro

Sorry for the late reply. I found this info at the end of the nomination approval (my boss showed me it).

Ā 

However today I got the approval!

Ā 

My timeline:

Ā 

19 November 2014 RCB applied

21 November 2014 RCB approval

04 February 2015 further documents required (form 1229)

08 February 2015further documents submitted

09 February 2015 Nomination approval

04 March 2015 Visa Grant

Ā 

3.5 months more or less to go from zero to hero!

Ā 

All done!

Congratulations mate!! Can you please tell me you occupation and high risk or low risk?? Thank you!!

when did you lunch ur visa and what is ur occupation, can you say, and your processing center

Ā 

Mr Sing's timeline

Ā 

visa applied on 22 sep 2014

Ā 

nomination approved 2 feb 2015

additional documents requested 2 Feb 2015

visa granted yesterday

(information copied from mr.sing's post itself)

Mr Sing's timeline

Ā 

visa applied on 22 sep 2014

Ā 

nomination approved 2 feb 2015

additional documents requested 2 Feb 2015

visa granted yesterday

(information copied from mr.sing's post itself)

Ā 

Ā 

hi riya

wat is your timeline

I asked her about the processing time of the applications and she said that it can take 6-12 months. I told her that my MA is going on holidays so i am just making sure that my file is completely uploaded, so she checked all the documents attached to my application and said that she thinks that I wont even get a CA on my case for another month or so. Thats a long wait.... So people who applied after 14th Nov, do have to wait little bit more then that. Now will call them again end of next week. Wait is killing me now...