How can I move back to Australia? Was on 457!

meca

Hi all, 

Almost 2 years ago I moved to Australia because I was sponsored by a company (457)  to do a massive project with more than 400 people involved and I was the project manager for that project. 
Once the project was done I needed to move back to Europe because the company didn't have any work by that time. By the time I've moved back I've worked 1 year and 10 months in Australia. 

I really really want to go back, so my question is, what can I do. What is the best way to get a PR? 
Do I need to do the English test since I was already almost 2 years in the country and working. 

Is there any migration agencies I could contact? Tips? 
What would be the way you would take? 

All tips are welcome. 

Hi all, 
Almost 2 years ago I moved to Australia because I was sponsored by a company (457)  to do a massive project with more than 400 people involved and I was the project manager for that project. 
Once the project was done I needed to move back to Europe because the company didn't have any work by that time. By the time I've moved back I've worked 1 year and 10 months in Australia. 
I really really want to go back, so my question is, what can I do. What is the best way to get a PR? 
Do I need to do the English test since I was already almost 2 years in the country and working. 

All tips are welcome. 

A migration agent (registered) would be best placed to help and may even give a free bit of advice but I don't think your previous stay on a 457 will count in any way [emoji20]

3 hours ago, meca said:

Hi all, 

All tips are welcome. 

Having been on a 457 will have nothing to do with it. You need to see if your skill is on a list to enable you to get PR, then you need to look at skills assessment, English test (living in oz before does not exempt you from this), medical and pcc checks etc. 

You don't sound too clear about the process so a chat with an agent could be a good idea. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, meca said:

Hi all, 

All tips are welcome. 

May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who post on this forum for advice about your possible visa strategies?

3 hours ago, wrussell said:

May I suggest that you consult one of the registered migration agents who post on this forum for advice about your possible visa strategies?

Yes please. Do you have his or her id? 

17 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Having been on a 457 will have nothing to do with it. You need to see if your skill is on a list to enable you to get PR, then you need to look at skills assessment, English test (living in oz before does not exempt you from this), medical and pcc checks etc. 

You don't sound too clear about the process so a chat with an agent could be a good idea. 

Thank you for your suggestion. I will do so.