Visa GRANTED 189

Amazing news congratulations! I am in the middle of doing my paperwork at the moment so I hope mine doesn't take the 10 months they recommend it could take. Did you lodge the paperwork yourself or using an agent?

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

We used a agent, Ian harop and associates. They were brilliant, just for peace of mind and someone we could email or phone it was worth it.

The time scale has been quick, first spoke to Jenny from Ian harop about our options in November.

16 hours ago, joeh99 said:

@VicViP - Whats your profession and when did you revert back to the CO? We are roughly around the same time.

@joeh99 261313 - Software Engineer with 65 points.

Sadly I responded in 10 days, cus getting my national police clearance weren't easy. So notified CO on 14 April.

Lets hope for a swift response!

On 5/19/2017 at 23:10, Dragonflygecko said:

Yay congrats MrWilson! Great news. So jealous. When you planning to fly? 

Sorry for late reply, it's been a crazy fast few days!! We are booking flights tomorrow once we get the thumbs up from the accommodation manager. Hoping for 14th July!!!!! 

Clearing out our house and getting it ready for tenants, I'm officially out of work this week. So much sorting and phoning to do it's unreal and it all has to be done asap.

But I'm still very grateful that ours has processed so quick. 

• Like 1