house on market

melpaul

Guest Pinhead
omg put house on market weds just exepted offer 500 sort of asking price why do i feel sad im happy to but feel a bit upset just still have to wait for visa omg getting frightend :swoon:

All I can say is well done you lucky ********!

Had mine on the market just over 2 weeks and not even a sniff of a viewing yet.:arghh:

Guest wardy

Congratulations only 500 less than the asking price I would be dancing on the roof. :jiggy:

Hope the completion goes smoothly :yes:

Guest The Cutches

Blimey I'd be ecstatic! We've got a meeting with our agent this afternoon to discuss a new price, we reckon he is gonna advise a 20k reduction which will be a total of £45k reduction all together since we put it on last September :cry: £500 under is brilliant!

I can understand the mixed emotions tho' I know I'll mighty stressed if and when we do manage to sell, just at the mere thought of having to get organized :goofy:

Guest Pinhead

FT has an article today stating that the ratio between sellers and buyers is 15 to 1!!!!:arghh:

Estate agents have the highest number of unsold property on their books on record.

Now I really depressed!!!!!!!:cry:

Guest KP Nuts

Congratulations Mel, that's great new's. You will feel better in a couple of weeks when you get that visa finally, and then you can book those flights............ I'm so jealous

Well done

KP Nuts

Guest mandy1970

Well Done!! you lucky so and so lol

Do they have any homeless friends? Send them up here

We have been up for sale 10 wks - plenty viewers but no offers

Mandy

Wow Well Done Mel, thats great news!!!

Ours has been on the market for I think 5 weeks and not even a viewing - Throw some of your magic dust my way please LOl x

Hi Mel,

Just wanted to say congrats on overcoming one of the biggest hurdles at the moment selling your house. Its great news and I am thrilled to bits for you. Fingers crossed that visa won't be far behind.

All the best,

Nikci

Guest Rickard Family

OMG....you jammy buggers!!!...lol we have been on the market 6 months and nothing...well 4 viewers....woopie doo!!:cry:.

good luck hope it all goes well......OZ here you come!!!:yes:

Lou.

Hi kdal, how was your hols see you brought the weather back with you, it's been lovely lately.

Lou.

Guest Karen K
omg put house on market weds just exepted offer 500 sort of asking price why do i feel sad im happy to but feel a bit upset just still have to wait for visa omg getting frightend :swoon:

Brill, i am so jealous. My viewers are looking at us dropping 50K.....yes 50K so smile sweety and be glad your off the for sale waiting game, i wish i was :( XX

totally feeling your mixed emotions, we have too accepted offer on our house and awaiting our visa - so exciting but also cant wait to get deal tied up with house also - i think come 01 jul the visas are going to start coming thick and fast (well - hopefully)

keep us updated:smile:

Guest Steve&Mandy

Well done guys . Congratulations on the house. All you need now is a visa and im sure youll get that this week (psychic steve predicts). Maybe youll be in melbourne before us now so you can plan the welcoming party lol. Good luck on the rest of it and speak soon

Steve

Guest claire&fred

Hi Mel

Huge congrats on the offer on the house. £500 short is excellent specially the way the market is going at the moment.

Claire

Guest julie2g1b

wow that's brill news we've been on since jan and nothing so 500 under is fantastic

soooooooooooo happy for you at least once you get visa you can go

best wishes

julie :wubclub:

Archived