Approved '457' since April 18th?

Nelliwoo

51 minutes ago, Laura MacDonald said:

Has anyone applied onshore for a 457 recently?  

Ours went in the 25th Jan, more information submitted on the 24th Feb.  Employer nomination was approved on the 3rd May, so now just a waiting game.  However we head back to the UK on Wednesday for 2 weeks and have had to apply for bridging visa's.  We were hoping being onshore would speed things up a bit, but it doesn't look like it does! :(

Just in case any one is in the same boat as we are. 

Nomination + Visa lodged on 14th Fed,

request for medical check and insurance 11 April. 

Job had be shifted to 2 years list after 19 April. (Graphic Designer)

Nothing updated until now.   

My final goal is PR, but the pathway have been blocked.

still considering to leave or stay  -_-

• Like 1

Nelliwoo

That is the best news, I'm over the moon for u!! I don't know if we have heard anything yet as it's 6.30 am and my partner is snoring and farting and he will receive the e mail Pmsl [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I wish u and your family all the very best! [emoji8]xx

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz

9 hours ago, Laura MacDonald said:

Has anyone applied onshore for a 457 recently?  

Ours went in the 25th Jan, more information submitted on the 24th Feb.  Employer nomination was approved on the 3rd May, so now just a waiting game.  However we head back to the UK on Wednesday for 2 weeks and have had to apply for bridging visa's.  We were hoping being onshore would speed things up a bit, but it doesn't look like it does! :(

Just in case any one is in the same boat as we are. 

We have applied onshore, went in 13th March but heard nothing yet..our bridging visa kicks in next week! ?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Agz15 said:

We have applied onshore, went in 13th March but heard nothing yet..our bridging visa kicks in next week! ?

Welcome to the waiting game. 

Can't leave country with bridging visa.

more than 3 months already, nothings approved. 

FxxK! 

23 hours ago, acc0101 said:

Welcome to the waiting game. 

Can't leave country with bridging visa.

more than 3 months already, nothings approved. 

FxxK! 

Yep, as above, have applied for a BVB. More money for them...?

Hi Laura , What job are you going to be doing??

I am a nurse and desperately looking for work on a 457 sponsorship visa in Bunbury or Bustleton WA.

I am going over to register in person in July with the Nursing regulatory body AHPRA but work is sparse. I'm looking for help !!

Jackie

On 09/05/2017 at 07:03, Raul Senise said:

We are still receiving regular Subclass 457 visa approvals, but things have definitely slowed down since the announcement of the new rules.

Hi Raul, my friend have lodge a subsequent 457 visa for her husband in Feb 2017 but no word from DIBP until now.  We have heard approvals of 457 subsequent visas in just 3 weeks so we were wondering why her husband's application is taking so long.  Should they be concerned and contact DIBP?

My visa sponsor had all my paperwork for me and my family last week - was hoping for a quick turnaround as the employer is a regular sponsor, but now am getting a bit worried after seeing all your posts! Can anyone tell me if I should be able to see my application on immi-account if the employer has applied on my behalf? I have AHPRA registration in principal but my extension is only until 30/9/2017 and my new job is due to start on 1st August!

When your nomination is approved u can get the TRN of your employer, then I logged that into Immi account, did our bit, then got our own TRN

It seemed that from us logging all our details into Immi account and getting a case working, employers details was then added, so I can see the company now on my Immi.

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

When your nomination is approved u can get the TRN of your employer, then I logged that into Immi account, did our bit, then got our own TRN

It seemed that from us logging all our details into Immi account and getting a case working, employers details was then added, so I can see the company now on my Immi.

When nomination gets approved then you get the Nomination ID not the Nomination TRN. TRN is provided when your employer just lodge the nomination application, and nomination ID is provided once it is approved.  I actually lodged my individual application with the Nomination TRN before the nomination is approved. After lodging the application I didn't see employer information in my immiaccount. However, after 1 month I see their information is appearing in my immiaccount. I was wondering is it due to the fact that their business sponsorship was approved as well as the nomination? I asked my employer, but they didn't reply to my question. My employers sponsorship and nomination both yet to be approved as far as I know. 

Thanks

Yes it is!!

Ah I c, u lodged application b4 approved.

To b fair I got confused as I was told nomination was approved, so I lodged doc's......... then got told it wasn't approved, then told it was?? Lol

It's all to much stress....... I'm not gunna lie! [emoji15][emoji15]

Good news!!!

Yesterday, I got my visa. I received the visa grant letter as an attachment in the email. It took approximately 5 months since sponsorship application. Big relieve!!! Now I have a quick question if anyone can answer that would be great. Is Visa Grant Letter the only document as proof of my visa to travel? Do I need any physical visa seal on my passport? 

• Like 1