Still some last week of August files left .Some CO are very quick because of decision ready application others are not takes longer to assess the file but nothing is personal. As some one mentioned in earlier post various reasons to open some one file before your even though applied earlier then others. I hope Immi finalise all August files by tomorr

Hi Mark, there is no “decision ready“ application status since 2013. All applications are treated via same queue

Nicole you will get your grant this coming week.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi Mark, there is no “decision ready“ application status since 2013. All applications are treated via same queue

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

hi @faol with decision ready we don't mean the one used to exist back in the days but we just mean to say that aaplication was lodged with everything from checklist.

these days computer applications can read docs and do when co's try to finish files they might have an option to bring up files which are completed and have nothing pending and or other way around if you know what I mean. But at the end of the day we all will get the grant letter so just be positive guys and pray each other

Edited by Jazzcrave

Did I confuse you guys ? When you first time going through forum you do not understand that's why I advised moderator to edit the thread. I thought Ravi understood what I am trying to say.

Mark i did customer service job for 5 years. And toward the end of end years i was like i had enough of these customers i cant take this anymore. I used to get angry really quick. Now i dont have patience that i before. I was calm relax.

Every now and then people join these forum and they ask some common questions. To be honest u guys have so much patience to ans their questions and also being nice. Thats really awesome. Thats why i said u guys probably never worked customer service[emoji2]

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Mark i did customer service job for 5 years. And toward the end of end years i was like i had enough of these customers i cant take this anymore. I used to get angry really quick. Now i dont have patience that i before. I was calm relax.

Every now and then people join these forum and they ask some common questions. To be honest u guys have so much patience to ans their questions and also being nice. Thats really awesome. Thats why i said u guys probably never worked customer service[emoji2]

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Its all in ur head mate. I'll explain in the morning sleepy now.

Lead ad without titles, titles are just there to make things easy but at the end of the day we need to understand not everyone is perfect, if you think you know everything go read a new book you will learn a lot.

So so if someone asks something silly, doesn't mean they dumb, It's like when you expect help you become a victim and need support and the same person in stable state of mind canbe a great support to yourself. So few things makes life easy and few things make it hard. Rest we will talk tomorrow good night

Its all in ur head mate. I'll explain in the morning sleepy now.

Lead ad without titles, titles are just there to make things easy but at the end of the day we need to understand not everyone is perfect, if you think you know everything go read a new book you will learn a lot.

So so if someone asks something silly, doesn't mean they dumb, It's like when you expect help you become a victim and need support and the same person in stable state of mind canbe a great support to yourself. So few things makes life easy and few things make it hard. Rest we will talk tomorrow good night

All good mate. U said it really well.

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

hi @faol with decision ready we don't mean the one used to exist back in the days but we just mean to say that aaplication was lodged with everything from checklist.

these days computer applications can read docs and do when co's try to finish files they might have an option to bring up files which are completed and have nothing pending and or other way around if you know what I mean. But at the end of the day we all will get the grant letter so just be positive guys and pray each other

@faol and Jazz. Yes of course there is no decision ready application 100% agree with you sorry my word I should have not used I was trying to say complete application and incomplete application.Jazz explained in detail .thanks for your time jazz

I am now a PR of Australia!

Timeline: NOM August 25th / Visa Aug 27th

2 applicants

LR Country

457 to 186 - granted Saturday - New South Wales PSE / no docs requested

can can someone add me to the spreadsheet?

Good of luck to everyone else waiting!! Xxx